Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend, Fri/Sat/Sun, August 7, 8, and 9 at Fenway Park.vvHopefully, it'll help business.

Tonight was James Taylor and Bonni Rait. Seemed a slow Thursday night despite the concert.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
This weekend, Fri/Sat/Sun, August 7, 8, and 9 at Fenway Park.vvHopefully, it'll help business.

Tonight was James Taylor and Bonni Rait. Seemed a slow Thursday night despite the concert.
POST # 1/BostonTaxiDriver: Thanks for
the "Heads Up". Are You
still Pondering a Move West? No pressure,
but lot's of Good Info on Seattle, Portland
and The Siren!...San Francisco.

Bison Armchair Travellin'.

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
POST # 1/BostonTaxiDriver: Thanks for
the "Heads Up". Are You
still Pondering a Move West? No pressure,
but lot's of Good Info on Seattle, Portland
and The Siren!...San Francisco.

Bison Armchair Travellin'.
Still unsure if I'll head west, but I enjoy keeping up with their member postings.

The concert seemed busier last night, but then I was in the right area when it ended.

Seems it ends about 10:45 pm; that's when the cab dispatcher notified us the past two nights. Tonight is the last show.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Last night they flooded the bars after the concert. It was still crazy at 12 midnight when I picked up paxs on Landsdown st.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Sunday 8/9 was the best night for concert surge. Had 3 straight surged rides starting at 10:15 (2.1x, 2.5x, 1.5x) with each being over 4 miles. Probably due to fewer drivers and less people looking to party post-concert. Bonus when someone paid for cancellation at 2.1x and I immediately got pinged for the 2.5x ride right across the street. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts