Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some young-ish guy (looked to be about 20's or 30's based on his profile picture) wanted me to drive from 15 minutes away to take him to the train station. Route is attached below. Are you kidding me?! Claims he has a "bad back". I'd call him a pu$$y, but even that would be very insulting to vaginas. Needless to say, I cancelled as quickly as I could.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I drive on Lyft only. In reference to your other thread, I wouldn't worry much about your rating. If on the off-chance that you do get kicked out, just switch over to Lyft!

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There definitely is some idle time, but taking requests from home sure beats sitting in the heat of your car in Newark, Jersey City, or wherever else you might be. I would say that I average about $50-100 a day. Maybe a little more on the weekends and a little less on the weekdays.

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
Some young-ish guy (looked to be about 20's or 30's based on his profile picture) wanted me to drive from 15 minutes away to take him to the train station. Route is attached below. Are you kidding me?! Claims he has a "bad back". I'd call him a pu$$y, but even that would be very insulting to vaginas. Needless to say, I cancelled as quickly as I could.
Well I fractured my back 8 years ago so I can actually understand that. But if I were calling I would offer an extra $10 to come get me if my back was having issues and I really needed the ride.

FYI when my back goes out I can barely walk to the bathroom, never mind 0.3 miles.

I drove a lady less than that because she had just had knee surgery. So very occasionally there is a good reason for a short trip.

It's the pax I get that tell me they just didn't feel like walking that are annoying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts