Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now! ENDING SOON

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,716 Posts
F'n passanger brings a chicken in a box. CLAPPED ALL OVER MY CAR!! My day people. View attachment 49254
I already reported it and asked for money to clean. I want to keep working though. Who can clean it immediately and show receipt. What the heck my life!!
should call a day and go home, you'll get $150 for that mess

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
IF you can continue to drive, Uber will interpret it as not being as bad as you're presenting it to them as being. Hence a smaller pay out.
It's really bad I already sent the pictures a lot of pictures it's obvious how bad it is. They already put $150 in my account

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Get your ducks in a row :rolleyes: you can end up with 1 stars if it smells, the seats are wet or if you still look pissed off. Use all the supplies and detailing costs to offset the ton of money, you're not making for the IRS.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Just another example, unfortunately to always keep your doors locked before a pax and his chicken or rabbit, hop in. :eek: Just cancel and tell them to get the cluck out of my damn car. :D

1 - 20 of 248 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.