Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
950 Posts
I don't get it, there is no reason to buy more than your usual shopping quantity.
This was sparked by what happened a month ago in Hong Kong when ARMED robbers stole a bunch of toilet paper after there were shortages. People are worried about being locked down for a month or two and are buying enough to get them through. What I don't understand is why we are seeing carts full of water and toilet paper but no food? You can't shit if you don't eat.

Walmart is offering emergency leave to all of their 1.4 million hourly employees. You can even take off if you are "uncomfortable" about the virus until the end of April with no penalty.

· Registered
432 Posts
I once had a pickup at Costco in North Bergen. Not from the area, so when I realized it was like fudge....Two carts and 6 people. I told them I cannot take 6 people and two shopping carts. "But we ordered an XL." Yep, I am XL, but no way in hell I am fitting all of you and that in my car. "Well I am not paying a cancellation fee." I stood there until she cancelled. Ridiculous!

· Premium Member
2,951 Posts
I once had a pickup at Costco in North Bergen. Not from the area, so when I realized it was like fudge....Two carts and 6 people. I told them I cannot take 6 people and two shopping carts. "But we ordered an XL." Yep, I am XL, but no way in hell I am fitting all of you and that in my car. "Well I am not paying a cancellation fee." I stood there until she cancelled. Ridiculous!
Wait to cancel, until they load all the groceries in the car, then just leave with all their stuff. Close the doors after you round the corner (if you loose a few on the turn, you didn't buy them anyway),

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.