847 Posts
He was found in a hotel in Galloway dead, appeared to be accidental

·
Registered
847 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
When I first saw the headline, I thought this was some sort of violence against an Uber driver. But when you read the story, still very tragic, the driver barricaded himself inside of his room by putting furniture against the door. Sounds like to me that no one else was in this room but him. I guess we will know more in the next several days or weeks.

·
Registered
847 Posts
When I first saw the headline, I thought this was some sort of violence against an Uber driver. But when you read the story, still very tragic, the driver barricaded himself inside of his room by putting furniture against the door. Sounds like to me that no one else was in this room but him. I guess we will know more in the next several days or weeks.
The headline was because no one had heard or seen the driver after his last fare and they were investigating that as a possible lead

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
whats up with this township Galloway ?? I remember creepy trip from Philly to Galloway years ago late @ night, black dude picked up somewhere in a bad place , then drove to Galloway , he went to a house and they didn't open, then asked mt to drive back to Northeast philly same night...

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was at my father's house in Jackson, NJ last night and it started surging so I signed on. First few pings were outside surge zone, which went up to like 3.3x. One of them showed up in my log as a cancel to 3 Brewster Rd. I would have loved that one if it was in that surge...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts