Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my last trip, the rider complaint about something which I don't have a clue and the account was on hold. Got an email from Uber customer support they are further gathering information and one of the local rep will contact me. What are your suggestions?

Thanks for the help and time.

·
Premium Member
3,020 Posts
For my last trip, the rider complained about something which I don't have a clue and the account was on hold. Got an email from Uber customer support they are further gathering information and one of the local rep will contact me. What are your suggestions?

What was the complaint?
:confused:

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts
For my last trip, the rider complaint about something which I don't have a clue and the account was on hold. Got an email from Uber customer support they are further gathering information and one of the local rep will contact me. What are your suggestions?

Goto uber offfice sort it out with manager over their, u have to sign undertaking, that's new norm if it's your mistake I think so , kindly update your experience,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I'd be willing to go in to office with you to sort things out if you can't on your own. For this service it would cost about $200 payable in cash, but my success rate is 87.8%.

I'd be willing to vouch for you, I have excellent uber record with an even better rating, I certainly would be willing to help.

Good luck

·
Banned
259 Posts

Did you refuse to make a detour or taking the rider a drive-thru, well a ride a made a false claim because of that. you need to thank to uber for screwing you. and giving you upfront fares.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Did you refuse to make a detour or taking the rider a drive-thru, well a ride a made a false claim because of that. you need to thank to uber for screwing you. and giving you upfront fares.
Even when it wasn't upfront fares, if they want to go drive thru they should have ordered a cab. We get paid pennies for it.

·
Banned
259 Posts
if I was a rider and you refuse to take me a detour or drive-thru I will report a false claim, and I am happy uber pay you the upfront fare, cause I don't give a sht about your luxury car (driver)

·
Registered
360 Posts

They will call you within 2 days to talk about it & will hopefully reactive your account. It could be an unfounded complaint from a disgruntled rider.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'd be willing to go in to office with you to sort things out if you can't on your own. For this service it would cost about $200 payable in cash, but my success rate is 87.8%.

I'd be willing to vouch for you, I have excellent uber record with an even better rating, I certainly would be willing to help.

Good luck
He's scamming you.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Most likely rider complained you were high /drunk, violent or some kind of fraudulent behavior.

Uber's MO here is to let you sweat it out a day or two with 0 to very little contact.

Then you'll get contacted by someone, they will give you a vague description of tje complaint, ask your side, then reactivate with a warning that repeated complaints (regardless if true) will lead to deactivation.

I suggest you tell tjem you have dashcam footage, if you don't, Bluff...

Give it a day or 2... take a break

1 - 20 of 49 Posts