Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber listens as long as it fits into its' agenda. How many times have you asked to opt out of pool? How come your requests fall on deaf ears? If opting out of pool was a positive PR move, Uber would grant your request faster than a pitch by Clayton Kershaw.

I am sure that you have received the e-mail -

Giving back to our communities

You spoke and we listened. We're excited to support the causes you've told us you care about most, beginning this Saturday, October 22 at the Homeboy Industries 5k & Festival. Join Uber representatives and other driver-partners as we run to raise money to help support reentry programs that provide a second chance for formerly incarcerated individuals.

Sign up with the promo code UBER16, and we'll cover your entry fee. So come join us as we celebrate our communities, get some exercise, and raise awareness for an incredible cause.

·
Premium Member
6,353 Posts
Uber listens as long as it fits into its' agenda. How many times have you asked to opt out of pool? How come your requests fall on deaf ears? If opting out of pool was a positive PR move, Uber would grant your request faster than a pitch by Clayton Kershaw.

You spoke and we listened. We're excited to support the causes you've told us you care about most, beginning this Saturday, October 22 at the Homeboy Industries 5k & Festival. Join Uber representatives and other driver-partners as we run to raise money to help support reentry programs that provide a second chance for formerly incarcerated individuals.

Sign up with the promo code UBER16, and we'll cover your entry fee. So come join us as we celebrate our communities, get some exercise, and raise awareness for an incredible cause.
F that f crooks

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is call irony hy1368

i·ro·ny1

ˈīrənē/

noun

noun: irony

1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.""Don't go overboard with the gratitude," he rejoined with heavy irony"
  2. synonyms:
  3. sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism "that note of irony in her voice"
  4. antonyms:
  5. sincerity

• a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.plural noun: ironies
      "the irony is that I thought he could help me"
    • synonyms:
    • paradox, incongruity, incongruousness "the irony of the situation"
    • antonyms:
    • logic

• a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.noun: dramatic irony

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
The problem with pool trips are the split fares. Name something, anything you split pay with a stranger to get what you want.

The bus people take around town, whatever it's named in your part of the U.S., doesn't lower the rates for each passenger as they step aboard. Why should Uber?

·
Premium Member
62,289 Posts

Where the on app. Tip feature ?

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Yup. You know how you receive one of those surveys after writing in about a complaint, and you receive some canned response? I literally just responded to it with a scathing letter, and responded with "No! You did NOT resolve my issue. And here's why... etc etc."

·
Premium Member
23,792 Posts
I remember seeing an article recently about TK pushing for people with criminal records to be able to Uber.

He knows that even FOB immigrants are realizing driving for base rates is financial suicide.

Do you really want to be with someone just released from prison when he sees the payout for a triple matched non boost or surge Pool?

·
Registered
612 Posts
I remember seeing an article recently about TK pushing for people with criminal records to be able to Uber.

He knows that even FOB immigrants are realizing driving for base rates is financial suicide.

Do you really want to be with someone just released from prison when he sees the payout for a triple matched non boost or surge Pool?
And if they start hiring newly released cons, do they think that the reports of sexual, and physical assault on riders won't increase? That would be a terrible move on ubers part.. So I guess it's not far fetched.

·
Premium Member
23,792 Posts
I tried a quick Google search and couldn't find the specific article. It was an op-ed. Just shows TK has no fornicating clue.

Recently released prisoners dealing with the stress of rush hour traffic (L.A. may be #1 worth traffic but D.C. is #3; we won't stop until we're #1) combined with dipshit moron passengers. What could POSSIBLY go wrong.

Hopefully there's gonna be video...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts