Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you on here, you know who you are.... That currently have 35-42 trips for the weekend and are now figuring out it was a lot of time in and only $500 out, please don't fall for their bs offers like this and flood our strip with drivers and kill the surge!!!!! You could have made 2 times that guarantee amount if you wouldn't have taken the cheese and drove around aimlessly all weekend. We would all have enjoyed our 2x + surge all weekend.

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
Those of you on here, you know who you are.... That currently have 35-42 trips for the weekend and are now figuring out it was a lot of time in and only $500 out, please don't fall for their bs offers like this and flood our strip with drivers and kill the surge!!!!! You could have made 2 times that guarantee amount if you wouldn't have taken the cheese and drove around aimlessly all weekend. We would all have enjoyed our 2x + surge all weekend.
Do it or not we are all slaves to daddy Travis. Hey daddy can I have a million

·
Registered
243 Posts
I worked 4 hours last night. I hate working the strip. I started in Mts Edge, took someone to the strip, picked up on the strip and went to the airport, and then one more from Hard Rock to Henderson, then East Henderson to Cosmopolitan. The end. I turned off my app for about 20 mins to try to get off the strip at one point. I love the longer runs. You can all have those shortie runs. I'll just work my same stuff I always do. Mornings and one weekend night. After EDC, I'm not swayed by promotions. Good luck to everyone trying tho.

·
Registered
134 Posts
So that's what's up with the horrendous non surge the last couple of early evenings in the usually light and dark oranged central strip / downtown area!!?

·
Registered
243 Posts
So that's what's up with the horrendous non surge the last couple of early evenings in the usually light and dark oranged central strip / downtown area!!?
I think there's just too many drivers out for it to surge. They're all trying to make that guarantee..

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
I worked 4 hours last night. I hate working the strip. I started in Mts Edge, took someone to the strip, picked up on the strip and went to the airport, and then one more from Hard Rock to Henderson, then East Henderson to Cosmopolitan. The end. I turned off my app for about 20 mins to try to get off the strip at one point. I love the longer runs. You can all have those shortie runs. I'll just work my same stuff I always do. Mornings and one weekend night. After EDC, I'm not swayed by promotions. Good luck to everyone trying tho.
That's the spirit. I like drivers like you. Stick it in uber where the sun don't shine

·
Registered
415 Posts
For some it's too late to back out.
Gonna get crazier as this weekend goes to an end. A lot is desperate to make that quota.
As for me, staying away from that madness and stage at my fave spot, My House! And play that XL waiting game.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The best thing to do is pace youself promo or not. Just drive when you drive. Dont speed, rush or endager yourself for money that cant barely pay rent. Enjoy the pax and smile. Its tough sometimes but we need to know that its all temporary. Something better will always come. When I first started I use to let the app control me. Now I just take it easy and control the situation. I drive slow and patient. No need to destroy my car or my life for money. Sometimes when money is low we tend to push harder to no avail. Just have faith and keep each other motivated and safe. Its a doggy dogg world out there so try to be an eagle!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts