Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Well my Prius doesn’t really care about gas prices. I can fill it’s tank up for 30$ and before it was for 25$
Not a big deal.

My Civic is abit more thirsty but I can still fill it’s tank with 40$ so again not that much issue...

However my MDX hates the new prices and thus stays covered in the garage unless absolutely necessary to be used

Also gas prices where I live are 3.50$

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh man that's a rookie mistake lol pax never want hear your problems that's why they all ask the same questions
I've been complaing to every passenger now about corrupt Uber and Lyft. I think everyone has felt bad for me and my tips have gone up.

I'm not the driver that tells my passengers I make 100k like some of you guys

Guys always think the number on the app is actually how much they made

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I've been complaing to every passenger now about corrupt Uber and Lyft. I think everyone has felt bad for me and my tips have gone up.

I'm not the driver that tells my passengers I make 100k like some of you guys

Guys always think the number on the app is actually how much they made
Ah all pax know we don't make any money , pointless to tell them we make 100k but you would make more tips by letting them talk about themselves and how much SF is expensive.

I always talk about positive stuff if they insist on talking ,nonsense stuff.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Whoever voted for prop 6 is to blame
Just to state this again...

The current spike in gas prices is due to issues at the refineries. Output is currently running at only 83% of capacity and that's creating a supply issue. When demand exceeds supply prices rise. This has little or nothing to do with Prop 6.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.