Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
  • You find yourself stopped at an intersection waiting for the stop sign to change
  • Listening to pax' conversations with each other, regardless of topic or content, makes you feel like garroting them with piano wire
  • Little black blobs at the side of the road are running out in front of your car

What are your signs that you're done for the night?

·
Premium Member
17,542 Posts
before the clock strikes midnight... the carriage turns into pumpkin.

(Btw, isn't it funny when you view these stories with an adult's eyes?... eg cinderella looking all nice and proper in the evening read for the party... and then late at night all dirty and used up..... it all makes sense now lol)

·
24,213 Posts
When you wasted an hour on your last trip because you had to wait for the police to come and remove from your vehicle a third party rider who would not get out of your car..................

AND............................

...........the trip before that was some one who tried to add stops and you got into an argument with him because you balked at the stops.........................................

AND..............................

..............the trip before that was some lady who was extremely demanding and you got into an argument with her when you pointed out that you would not honour those demands because people as demanding as her almost NEVER tip and those who do tip thirty to fifty cents.....................

Three strikes and your OUT, Jack.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
When the following things occur:
  1. Traffic starts to get heavy.
  2. Weather becomes an issue
  3. I just get to the point where I'm sick of driving and need to get the hell out and go to the gym.
  4. When I am getting rides that force me to go across the city in traffic. THOSE are the killer rides. You are not compensated fairly. The wear and tear on you car is enormous, IE: brakes, shitty gas mileage, threat of accident from unemployed loser ghetto dwellers.

·
Premium Member
58,417 Posts
- You find yourself stopped at an intersection waiting for the stop sign to change
- Listening to pax' conversations with each other, regardless of topic or content, makes you feel like garroting them with piano wire
- Little black blobs at the side of the road are running out in front of your car

What are your signs that you're done for the night?
When i take naps at the redlight.

When i climb the side of the truck that just blew its horn at me, and offer to drive it around FOR them if they cant manage to do so.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
When you wasted an hour on your last trip because you had to wait for the police to come and remove from your vehicle a third party rider who would not get out of your car..................

AND............................

...........the trip before that was some one who tried to add stops and you got into an argument with him because you balked at the stops.........................................

AND..............................

..............the trip before that was some lady who was extremely demanding and you got into an argument with her when you pointed out that you would not honour those demands because people as demanding as her almost NEVER tip and those who do tip thirty to fifty cents.....................

Three strikes and your OUT, Jack.
😂🤣 On God Another Uber Driver Scenario #1 happened to me! I was disgusted. That broad was on something...not just drunk!

App says driving time limit exceeded and kicks me off
😁FACTS! YOU GET DOWN LIKE ME LICH NESS!👍🏿

When midnight rolls around and u start picking up the drunks to take home
🤣😂 Facts!

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
when the sun is gone.

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
one's reality is based on perception. No sun = gone. Absent of light = dark. Dark = night.

Next.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts