Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpeg
image.png
So I did a little research recently. And it looks like that pretty soon you can get that Prius or any other random car activated on Select.
Give it a shot.
Accords, Mazda 6, Camry...
Uber needs you on Select guys!

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Thats not a white Camry though???? And the picture is some kinda Chevy or something. .

And what's that U$5 thing, select doesn't offer ANYTHING for $5

View attachment 53807 View attachment 53806 So I did a little research recently. And it looks like that pretty soon you can get that Prius or any other random car activated on Select.
Give it a shot.
Accords, Mazda 6, Camry...
Uber needs you on Select guys!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Uber always uses generic pictures for the vehicles. Lyft has my actual vehicle pictured. What's up with that Uber?

Update: Just checked my Lyft profile and there's a generic picture as well. My bad.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Uber always uses generic pictures for the vehicles. Lyft has my actual vehicle pictured. What's up with that Uber?

Update: Just checked my Lyft profile and there's a generic picture as well. My bad.
Lyft use to have actual pix but yeah switched to generic.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
That's why he's a 4.8. People aren't going to be happy with the Toyota emblem when they Normally get the Lexus emblem

No quality control at uber. Bet he gets cancelled on allot.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
I'm going to go down and get my Chevy Traverse LTZ on select, It's acually a much nicer ride than my select car.

They probably won't do it , not sure how these guys pulled that off.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts