Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this pax in the private hanger at Ft. Lauderdale airport. This dude and his wife. These two had the whole rich thing going on. The jewelry, Louis Vuitton bags, lap dog with a diamond necklace.

Loaded up all their bags for them and proceed to drive them to their hotel, have a great conversation on the way. They're asking me questions, I'm answering. Really good ride. Get them to their destination unload all their bags for them and thinking this should be an easy $20 tip for me. The husband whipps out wad of cash, at least $ 1000 if not more, all sorts of denominations, 20, 50s, and 100's.....hmmm, Mumbles something and says I'll just tip you on the app. Haha, I just laughed and said don't worry about it.

·
Premium Member
11,850 Posts
So you are no longer a virgin?

Congratulations!

Reactions: 8675309

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Picked up this pax in the private hanger at Ft. Lauderdale airport. This dude and his wife. These two had the whole rich thing going on. The jewelry, Louis Vuitton bags, lap dog with a diamond necklace.

Loaded up all their bags for them and proceed to drive them to their hotel, have a great conversation on the way. They're asking me questions, I'm answering. Really good ride. Get them to their destination unload all their bags for them and thinking this should be an easy $20 tip for me. The husband whipps out wad of cash, at least $ 1000 if not more, all sorts of denominations, 20, 50s, and 100's.....hmmm, Mumbles something and says I'll just tip you on the app. Haha, I just laughed and said don't worry about it.
There are two sides to every story.

·
Premium Member
7,736 Posts
The husband whipps out wad of cash, at least $ 1000 if not more, all sorts of denominations, 20, 50s, and 100's.....hmmm, Mumbles something and says I'll just tip you on the app. Haha, I just laughed and said don't worry about it.
Practice this phrase: "Can I make some change for you?"

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
"That's great sir, I really appreciate it. Could you perhaps do it here while I wait? Many people say they will tip in the app and they never do. Sorry, for the inconvenience".

·
Premium Member
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Ltd
94 Posts
It is very rare to get a tip from a rider who says.."I will tip you on the app". I get a buck from older women riders who have no money. On the other side, I got a $50 tip for a 15 min ride from a threesome, just for the conversation. I never expect a tip, for any reason.

·
Premium Member
3,317 Posts
Some old head said they would tip in the app. They actually did and I got a whole $2. At least it wasn't a shiny quarter.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts