Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you suck as a PAX, any driver with half a brain is going to scroll their phone as your ping comes in when you want a ride again, just sayin.

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
If you suck as a PAX, any driver with half a brain is going to scroll their phone as your ping comes in when you want a ride again, just sayin.
Saw some GM pax a couple of weeks ago with only 2 stars ... WTF did she do to get such a low rating? Good thing for her that there are 9 active TNCs in Austin ... maybe she could get a ride with another TNC without getting effectively blacklisted..

Reactions: Jay Dean

·
Registered
42 Posts
Picked up a gay guy who was high on drugs (he told me) and he keeps offering me oral sex. Reported to GM. Def the weirdest one to date.

·
Banned
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did for the most part due to apps that keep crashing, but found one that mimics lyft riders and constant workflow so I have been intrigued and content for the two days for 2 hours I do prefer to drive

·
Registered
850 Posts
I did for the most part due to apps that keep crashing, but found one that mimics lyft riders and constant workflow so I have been intrigued and content for the two days for 2 hours I do prefer to drive
You butt monkey!

You must know I quit driving because I was missing the Lyft experience. Might you be so kind as to name that provider?

Honestly I just miss the routine of it all. I miss the interactions more than the money. I was driving for the right reasons with Lyft at least.

My complaints on here were usually from Uber trips I took during a slow patch out of boredom knowing a busy hour was coming or a double agent using Lyft to avoid a surge.

·
Banned
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol it took 3 emails saying I had no car to get deactivated from uber...there are people that shop at Walmart and their are people that shop at Trader joes lol!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Did that pax live off parmer near lamplight? I had a weird issue with a gay guy on drugs up there. No sexual advances. Fwiw, I usually like getting gay pax. Prompt, polite, etc.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I had a GM pax week before last who I suspect duped me into helping buy drugs. Picked him up at Ave A near 28th and took him to address off William Cannon and Brodie for him to "get some money from a guy". Plan was to get the cash and take him to the JW Marriot. Arrive to a seedy neighborhood and the kid goes in for 5 minutes and the homeowner closes the blinds while he is in there.

Kid then tips me $150 which suprise suprise is on a bad CC. No payout. Gm had to pay my ride out of their pocket.

Beware of Joseph.

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Arrive to a seedy neighborhood and the kid goes in for 5 minutes and the homeowner closes the blinds while he is in there.
End trip ... leave and let him order a new car ... end of story.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Did GM pay the $150 tip? :D

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Couldn't, he left his "service dog"/ pitbull in my car. I think this guy knows how to manipulate the system.
If he left the dog in the car, it's probably not a "service dog". While some people don't need their service dog 24/7 ... most people with a real disability would never leave their service dog alone in a stranger's car.

Note to self: Never pickup a guy with a pitbull and if he claims it's a service dog ... pick him up and drop him off at the first place he gets out of the car. Sorry, dude ... I cannot wait for you, I have a Wingz scheduled pickup ... onward and upward

Reactions: Klimber

·
Banned
5,897 Posts
If he left the dog in the car, it's probably not a "service dog". While some people don't need their service dog 24/7 ... most people with a real disability would never leave their service dog alone in a stranger's car.

Note to self: Never pickup a guy with a pitbull and if he claims it's a service dog ... pick him up and drop him off at the first place he gets out of the car. Sorry, dude ... I cannot wait for you, I have a Wingz scheduled pickup ... onward and upward
How are things in Austin recently. I haven't read up on any of the news lately. I hope uber doesn't comeback.

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Reactions: ChortlingCrison
1 - 20 of 20 Posts