Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It Will never change,I am getting sick off these people who think that they own me and my car ,I got a booking from Zealand to Blake Hurst this morning at about six am, under a man's account the lady jumped into my car and told me the account holders name so I started the trip about five minutes into the trip she thought she would make herself at home as she was sitting in the back seat she decided too stretch out and put her feet up into my middle console, I then said to her please show some respect and get your feet down , she then decided to blast her music on her phone just to annoy me I suppose, but I didn't give her the satisfaction of upsetting me, a few minutes before I got to the destination uber offered me a trip in which I took the booking. On arrival the pax said she was just waiting to pick something up and we would be going to the shire, I told her that I had taken another fare in which she got very hostile and told me that she was in customer service and my service was ufcking shit .and I should update the trip, I then told her that the only one who can do that is the account holder so she said she would ring him and change it I told her under normal circumstances it would not be a problem but seeing she wore at me and said that she would be reporting me I would be ending the trip . I one starred the account holder which he also did to me and reported it. Don't get me wrong I usually just move on but I am getting sick of the people,no reply for uber as yet. Who thinks I am in the hsit as I am sure she told a hole lot of crap about me.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a webcam with audio? She/ he could say anything about you. I'd have booted her too. Here's hoping you don't get stiffed.
i have cam but i dont think they ask for poof, the sad thing is they take the word of the pax, but if they check everything from the trip to the booking i took it all adds up.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You always need to have in the back of your mind that this could be your last trip and plan accordingly.
Uber solve problems quickly and easily by dissapearing you forever.
uber should look after there drivers better and if i have dash cam they should look at it

6am..... no account holder....... quick stop and return to pick up spot.....angry, rude and threatening. Sounds like a run for something banned
so your telling me that if it is under the account of a man and a women comes out drive off dont take them ?

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
uber should look after there drivers better and if i have dash cam they should look at it

so your telling me that if it is under the account of a man and a women comes out drive off dont take them ?
Not exactly. I'm implying it was a run for prohibited substances. We all get them..... but can never prove anything. Had plenty of them.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
It Will never change,I am getting sick off these people who think that they own me and my car ,I got a booking from Zealand to Blake Hurst this morning at about six am, under a man's account the lady jumped into my car and told me the account holders name so I started the trip about five minutes into the trip she thought she would make herself at home as she was sitting in the back seat she decided too stretch out and put her feet up into my middle console, I then said to her please show some respect and get your feet down , she then decided to blast her music on her phone just to annoy me I suppose, but I didn't give her the satisfaction of upsetting me, a few minutes before I got to the destination uber offered me a trip in which I took the booking. On arrival the pax said she was just waiting to pick something up and we would be going to the shire, I told her that I had taken another fare in which she got very hostile and told me that she was in customer service and my service was ufcking shit .and I should update the trip, I then told her that the only one who can do that is the account holder so she said she would ring him and change it I told her under normal circumstances it would not be a problem but seeing she wore at me and said that she would be reporting me I would be ending the trip . I one starred the account holder which he also did to me and reported it. Don't get me wrong I usually just move on but I am getting sick of the people,no reply for uber as yet. Who thinks I am in the hsit as I am sure she told a hole lot of crap about me.
where did the stacked ping take you ?

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I
unless you are planning on changing jobs, you may as well get used to it.

·
Banned
1,091 Posts
That's the problem with society today. No respect and companies like Uber are fostering this type of culture.

I

unless you are planning on changing jobs, you may as well get used to it.
It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Whats the account holder rating? The girl prob use someone else's account, because she has been banned

·
Registered
636 Posts
Sorry to hear that Sharkie mate, i doubt she worked in customer service, most customer service people respect others in the same situations

hope ur night wasnt ruined

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
I started the trip about five minutes into the trip she thought she would make herself at home as she was sitting in the back seat she decided too stretch out and put her feet up into my middle console, I then said to her please show some respect and get your feet down , she then decided to blast her music on her phone just to annoy me I suppose ... I told her that I had taken another fare in which she got very hostile and told me that she was in customer service and my service was ufcking shit
So, let's get this straight. She violated section 86(1)(c), 86(1)(d) and 86(1)(e) of the Point to Point Transport (Taxis and Hire Vehicles) Regulation 2017, and you didn't section 85 her arse straight away?

Legally, if a passenger behaves offensively, uses offensive language, or interferes with the comfort or safety of the driver or other passengers in NSW they have committed an offence. Section 85 allows you to give them a direction to leave the vehicle which they must comply with (up to ~$1500 fine). Do n't put up with that sort of crap.

·
Read Only
768 Posts
mate, should have just said yep.... let her get out of the car to fetch her things and leave.
end the trip

because she wasnt the actual pax, who cares.
so what if the 1 star you....
you know that means nothing.

frustrating yeps... but you gotta play the game.
believe me the statisfaction you would of got by driving off laughing knowing she was coming back outside to nothing woyld have been worth it at 6am !

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
How do you find Maxymo ? You use it with Uber and Ola? Whats the monthly sub?
I'm still on the free trial, i think its $3 a month after. I only drive uber, i don't think the others are supported yet on the app. With just uber, you can swipe the auto accept and everything below your filters gets rejected. Its great when your in a surge zone and ubers sending 10min+ pings. My settings for x are 4.5 and 5mins. POO 1.7 surge, 4.7, 3min. so havent got a poo acceptance since using, only done 1 poo trip by mistake since staring uber 500+ trips.
I guess it gives drivers greater control of who is entering your car without taking your hand off the wheel and checking the parameters in the 10 sec we are given, thats why we should rate appropriately, with Maxymo we'll be able to weed out the trash and the next driver won't have to deal with them too.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mate, should have just said yep.... let her get out of the car to fetch her things and leave.
end the trip

because she wasnt the actual pax, who cares.
so what if the 1 star you....
you know that means nothing.

frustrating yeps... but you gotta play the game.
believe me the statisfaction you would of got by driving off laughing knowing she was coming back outside to nothing woyld have been worth it at 6am !
she was never getting out she was waiting to pick up and still refused to get out after i ended the trip she was a real *****

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.