Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhhhh. The stress is now gone.. I'm happy.. After driving 4 months for UBER and Lyft with the ever changing fares and stupid rules. I call it quits! best thing ever! No more stress. Anyway.. That's all

I'm selling my Uber Vehicle now lol if anyone is interested, has NJ registration 2008 Civic Sedan almost 100k miles. Has Navi, PM me if interested

·
Registered
130 Posts
Z: "Hello everyone, my names Z and I'm an uberholic."

Other Uberholics (in unison): "Hi Z"

Z: "...it all happened so suddenly ya know. One minute I was filling out the driver sign-up form for Lyft.. Next thing you know I was exchanging fist bumps and head nods with my Spanish speaking mentor (who recommended I also drive for yoober).. And two days later I was driving Uberpool passengers on Collins ave."

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Z: "Hello everyone, my names Z and I'm an uberholic."

Other Uberholics (in unison): "Hi Z"

Z: "...it all happened so suddenly ya know. One minute I was filling out the driver sign-up form for Lyft.. Next thing you know I was exchanging fist bumps and head nods with my Spanish speaking mentor (who recommended I also drive for yoober).. And two days later I was driving Uberpool passengers on Collins ave."
You should quit driving and become a standup comic, you'd be great!

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Even if some day I decide it's not worth it to drive Uber, I'll probably still remain active in the platform for special events, surges, weekly guarantees, etc.
Special events? What are you... crazy? Nothing like slowly driving (short trips usually) in nose to tail car traffic, then try to find your way out... ugh. No thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts