Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a yellow train box car sized trailer on the large parking lot behind Gilley's / NYLO hotel that is some sort of Uber office. (I live in nearby Loft and an see it). Every day a line of 10-15 cars pulls up and waits with some in and out activity at the end door of the trailer. When I look back... the line is gone. I've looked in when it's closed and see 'Uber' stickers? I asked partnersdfw support... the answer came back: I understand that you are curious to know about the what is going on that specific location behind the NYLO Hotel. I'd like to inform you that you can directly visit to that location to know about the actual scenario."
say what!? Any idea what this is 'office' is used for?

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
What is that
its where the uber drivers have food in there car and you request whats on the menu and they bring it right away...

for example, maybe they will have Tuna sandwiches, you just go on app request how many you want, the driver already has the food, you pay on the app and they bring it to you curbside

·
Registered
961 Posts
Uber eatsshit is a rip off you make no money at scum still don't tip they are supposed to meet you at the curb but don't and expect you to bring it to their office. SHOVE IT Uber.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts