Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
They pull that stunt "Can you help me out" trying to get a pick up when I drop off at LGA or JFK all the time = I always tell they to suck my balls. Why cant they focus on arresting the guys actually inside the terminal soliciting illegal rides rather than trying to entrap honest hard working people just trying to earn a living minding their own business. TLC is the worst

·
Registered
754 Posts
They pull that stunt "Can you help me out" trying to get a pick up when I drop off at LGA or JFK all the time = I always tell they to suck my balls. Why cant they focus on arresting the guys actually inside the terminal soliciting illegal rides rather than trying to entrap honest hard working people just trying to earn a living minding their own business. TLC is the worst
I always tell them to go downstair follow the taxi sign to get a taxi. these suckers comes in all size, shapes and nationalities. I don't even bother to stop when I see them wave at me and I honk the hell out of them if they try to stand in front of my car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts