Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the best ride yet!

Picked up an employee of Yellow Cab and took her to work. Fare was okay, NO TIP!

Then going north on Air Cargo Rd about the time I got to the light (Hillsborough Ave) I got a ping for the Airport. That would be right across from the 7-Eleven. The one where Chisox1125 said he got one.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
This best ride yet!

Picked up an employee of Yellow Cab and took her to work. Fare was okay, NO TIP!
You've got to be kidding! That's hilarious. And Yellow even has their own App, which I downloaded to check out and it's pretty good. Very Uber-like. I was impressed.

I've picked up a HART bus driver who was cool and tipped me. Lol

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I picked up a girl in St Pete. Couldn't help but notice the cab parked in the driveway. When I inquired to let me know that Daddy owns the cab company but she prefers Uber and sometimes Daddy uses them to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I picked up a girl in St Pete. Couldn't help but notice the cab parked in the driveway. When I inquired to let me know that Daddy owns the cab company but she prefers Uber and sometimes Daddy uses them to.
Man, that speaks volumes. Maybe there is enough business for everyone? LOL!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This happened to me the other morning at about 5:30am. I picked up 2 guys: one called a cab and one called Uber (me). I pulled up next to the cab and they got into my car. The guy said sorry to the cabbie and I heard him say, "No problem, I get it. Have a nice ride."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts