Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Qualified?

Now that were saturated it's one way to stand above the crowd.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I gotta bring my rating up or I'm history :( I tried ignoring the rating and working just for the money. I hate these pax thinking giving me stars is more important than giving me a tip.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I were to start today, I wouldn't work for Uber unless I was willing to purchase a larger vehicle, preferably one that would qualify for select. I'm stuck in a 5 year loan with an UberX vehicle.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
If I were to start today, I wouldn't work for Uber unless I was willing to purchase a larger vehicle, preferably one that would qualify for select. I'm stuck in a 5 year loan with an UberX vehicle.
Would it be that much better. People are going to get only 0.35 per mile more here.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How far upside down are you on the loan? Can you trade it for a soccer mom mobile?
Horribly upside down with 21% interest. It was either that or a buy here/pay here vehicle.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Omg...21%?! I'm at 3.5% and felt I got screwed. Do you have gap insurance? Sounds like it's time for a fire.
Yes i pay 20 a month for gap ins. Wait till my credit is better ...

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
21% interest !! Did you buy the car from Qablawi ?
I've purchased 5 cars from Qablawi in the past. How'd you know his name? His are "interest free" just pay the credit price for the vehicle.

I got it straight from Honda but all the primary creditors turned me down for credit. It's better than a buy here/pay here car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I've been following the threads and 1 of the few ;) Uber XL's on the road (I'm local). Kudo's to you guys for holding it down.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts