Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,943 Posts
That bullshit easily cost me a few hundred this weekend. Didn't take any XL though I'm sure there were plenty to be had while it was surging on X only. They absolutely should compensate us for it.

Funny thing is I couldn't buy a Plus on Lyft.

·
Premium Member
5,943 Posts
I got two Lyft plus requests all weekend. Granted I did most of my driving for Uber, but out of 25 requests, 23 were regular or line.

The best was when they kept slamming me with low PT regs and lines after the concert got out. Not 1 plus came in. Every time I work a major event they do the same thing to me. And, if I finally take one they usually don't go anywhere.

I settled for a 20 mile uber ride at 3.7x. Not horrible but not great either. You can't win them all.

·
Premium Member
5,943 Posts
Did you work the Market Street side or the Spring Garden side?
Market st. Everyone I picked up or dropped off there went to the Logan.

7 trips today ,4 to the airport lol. I dropped one off around 8 am and was shown as the only one in the que. Like always the reserve was surging. I waited about 5 mins , denying non surge x trips the whole time waiting for it to surge. I finally accepted one to Bensalem. Did it surge or was it just fake news.
I saw a big surge on Lyft at PHL. Uber did their usual goose surge bullshit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.