Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Reminds me of back in the 90's. I had an '88 chevy celebrity (first car handed down from my parents. i never changed the oil like I should've , treated the car badly. I did have a sound system in it that pounded however. I loved it , then sat in a different vehicle in some grocery store parking lot where people decided to meet to show each other their stuff. That system was AMAZING!! Then got back in my car to hear a shitty sound system. I'm learning to appreciate what I have, instead of wishing for something I want.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love my car, its clean, fake leather seats. I just imagine hAhah something from a tv show where a kid pulls up in a rust bucket to a place and everyone roles there eyes hahah.

Na, what I lack in a ride I try to make up in personality .

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
I don't wait at the airport but I do get XL pings as I drop off pax near there. That's the only time I go to the airport. Pax can be waiting at any level of the airport base so if you pull up to the wrong one you got to go back in a circle to try again which may lead to angry calls and probably poor ratings. I don't bother with the airport unless it's at my convience to be there.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Believe it or not, if you pick up a pax at the airport in a spot other than the Ride Share pickup zone, you can be fined.

Last Monday I was leaving work, put on the destination filter for Niagara Falls airport (I set it for a spot past my actual address) and instantly got a hit. I skipped 17 people in the queue because of the DF.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Believe it or not, if you pick up a pax at the airport in a spot other than the Ride Share pickup zone, you can be fined.

Last Monday I was leaving work, put on the destination filter for Niagara Falls airport (I set it for a spot past my actual address) and instantly got a hit. I skipped 17 people in the queue because of the DF.
Surprised that worked. Had a few times back when I used the DF much more frequently that I decided to head home after an airport run and got a turn off destination filter to remain in queue message as I left. That's a handy hack though for you queuers. You know who you are.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts