Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Xchange Leasing is illegally taking money out of my Uber account and no one is responding to my emails from Uber Support or Xchange Leasing ... I filled out a return leasing form on Dec 26th 2015 and Xchange Leasing has taken money out of my Uber account on 12/28/15 and 1/3/15 and now owes me 298.96. This is also money that was need for rent which will now cause me an eviction and court filing fee..

·
Registered
10,169 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Xchange Leasing is illegally taking money out of my Uber account and no one is responding to my emails from Uber Support or Xchange Leasing ... I filled out a return leasing form on Dec 26th 2015 and Xchange Leasing has taken money out of my Uber account on 12/28/15 and 1/3/15 and now owes me 298.96. This is also money that was need for rent which will now cause me an eviction and court filing fee..
They take 1 weeks advance, another post similar where they took double payment first week and the standard every after. Which means you do end up paying more then told.

·
Premium Member
10,880 Posts
In a perfect world the least sounds bad lease. But if you don't have a car it's hi in price per month. But one one does not talk about when you get insurance for this car do you tell your Allstate nationwide or any of your company's that this car is a commercial car . For uber. The answer is No so basically greedy greedy company is going to help you lease a car to get more drivers on the road so you can commit insurance fraud and then they drop your coverage on your wife and your family is this now you're branded a criminal but they do a criminal background test and a DMV test this is one of my number one concern besides pay with over over 5000 trips this year and I have too worried about my brand new car not getting paid off if somebody steals it tonight after an insurance investigation this is Work driving for over and lift sucks and this is why it's 100% not worth it now if you made the money you made last year you do have the option in my state applying commercial insurance for about $80 a week approximately 5000 a year this year I can't even thinking about afford that but that's reality. I just don't understand how they can help Driver without a car get involved into a lease but commit insurance fraud in my opinion they should be fine for that put in jail it take good hard honest people had a desperate times we need work when they make us work cheap and break the wall it's so wrong at any given day my $25,000 car use to get hit off duty investigation find some time going over Driver and now I got a repossession but I gave Uber $5,000 in Seyfried feet last year plus commission this is why Uber a bad product I still Uber till I find a better job.

·
Banned
3,693 Posts
In a perfect world the least sounds bad lease. But if you don't have a car it's hi in price per month. But one one does not talk about when you get insurance for this car do you tell your Allstate nationwide or any of your company's that this car is a commercial car . For uber. The answer is No so basically greedy greedy company is going to help you lease a car to get more drivers on the road so you can commit insurance fraud and then they drop your coverage on your wife and your family is this now you're branded a criminal but they do a criminal background test and a DMV test this is one of my number one concern besides pay with over over 5000 trips this year and I have too worried about my brand new car not getting paid off if somebody steals it tonight after an insurance investigation this is Work driving for over and lift sucks and this is why it's 100% not worth it now if you made the money you made last year you do have the option in my state applying commercial insurance for about $80 a week approximately 5000 a year this year I can't even thinking about afford that but that's reality. I just don't understand how they can help Driver without a car get involved into a lease but commit insurance fraud in my opinion they should be fine for that put in jail it take good hard honest people had a desperate times we need work when they make us work cheap and break the wall it's so wrong at any given day my $25,000 car use to get hit off duty investigation find some time going over Driver and now I got a repossession but I gave Uber $5,000 in Seyfried feet last year plus commission this is why Uber a bad product I still Uber till I find a better job.
OMG >.<

. , ? !

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yikes! I got out of breath just READING the run-on sentences!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
there are a lot of variables here that we don't know.

1) how long did OP have the car?

2) was a two week notice given to Uber Xchange prior to returning the car?

in the contract it states you are able to return the car after 30 days (4 payments). you lose the $250 deposit you put up and returning of the vehical requires a two week notice (2 payments).

Sooooo if the OP returned the car same day as notice... she is still on the hook for w payments.

I have an Xchange leased car. I put nearly 1000 miles on it per week. I make just enough to cover the weekly payment on the Uber platform.

then I use what is basically an UBER car to make all on my $$$$ on LYFT. The best part is LYFT pays me 100% of my fares plus tips BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

·
Registered
471 Posts
People that lease cars from Uber are the epitome of desperation.

I'm just imagining the mindset of those individuals that are sucked into such a scam that I'm dreading to see the outcome of their 5-7 year lease with Uber.

If you thought the car salesman was an assss, what assumptions do you have of that from an Uber car saleman?!? (Lol)

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's a 3 year lease with unlimited miles that costs less than 100 a week and they do the oil changes and tire rotations ...I put 7000 miles on it last month ..do the math on depreciation of my personal vehicle ...and I can walk away at any time for 250 $ ...sure I can get a cheaper car with a personal auto loan BUT this one has rideshare insurance and it's someone else's headache when it has 200000 miles on it in 35 more months

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
After all the bad you mentioned about uber your still driving?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts