Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just met another uber driver @dadeland mall dude had a 2018 Honda Odyssey trick out with xbox one and playstation 4 and directv SAT. and a very nice big monitor i ask him if he had all this before doing uber he said no he just started 3 weeks ago he did all that installation for more tips i ask and how is that going so far he said good. personally to me that going overboard in a LUX sure

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
He might get some nice longhauls for parents who want to shut their kids up if he plays it right. Or he can play video games between pings lol

I was wondering how to put DirecTV in my car lol I use comcast (tablet app) now but I think its time to switch back again.

·
Premium Member
2,948 Posts
i ask and how is that going so far he said good
The question is what defines good. At these rates, this is a bad thing for other drivers. His setup ran about $1000, which in Uber terms that is a lot of minimum fare rides.

Falls in line with offering water, mints, candies, etc. Riders expect it.

Or Uber SUV drivers accepting XL or Select. I hate it when I hear my last driver had a Escalade or Suburban.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The question is what defines good. At these rates, this is a bad thing for other drivers. His setup ran about $1000, which in Uber terms that is a lot of minimum fare rides.

Falls in line with offering water, mints, candies, etc. Riders expect it.

Or Uber SUV drivers accepting XL or Select. I hate it when I hear my last driver had a Escalade or Suburban.
I get that too I drive honda pilot my last ride was nice suburban for XL etc etc

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
I get that too I drive honda pilot my last ride was nice suburban for XL etc etc
More like "all the other uber drivers have escalades" lol

Before when I had a Lexus sedan and I showed up the riders would say they ordered LUX lol expecting a suburban.

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
I put a PS4 in my truck and haven't seen an increase in tips. It's not connected or anything. It's just in my truck.

Maybe that's why...
I put a mini blackjack table but I think these cheap riders look at my hole card everytime I turn around. I do nothing but lose cause I need to turn around to drive. It thought the house always wins deniro?

I think I need a dashcam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.