Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG! Raise the rates to help drivers? ..... Noooooo, lets more than double the SRF!
That is just simply more "juice" for Fuber, and a total ***** slap in the drivers face!
STRIKE !!!

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Lol. Honestly the worse they make it for Uberx the better it is for me. So let me get this right. Minimum fare was $4 and now will be $5.20. Take off $2.20 SRF then subtract for new drivers 25% or maybe even 28%. Whatever it is for new X drivers . Lol. Leaves you with $2.25 of a $5.20 fare. Lol. Wow. I just keep giggling to myself. Rider app will still always be full of drivers. Riders are getting sick of the drivers left though. They are upgrading and requesting Select and Black because the X drivers are mostly TRASH!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol. Honestly the worse they make it for Uberx the better it is for me. So let me get this right. Minimum fare was $4 and now will be $5.20. Take off $2.20 SRF then subtract for new drivers 25% or maybe even 28%. Whatever it is for new X drivers . Lol. Leaves you with $2.25 of a $5.20 fare. Lol. Wow. I just keep giggling to myself. Rider app will still always be full of drivers. Riders are getting sick of the drivers left though. They are upgrading and requesting Select and Black because the X drivers are mostly TRASH!
The min fare did not go up, so ... $1.80 x .8 = $1.44 net to diver!
All X drivers were already losing money, I think even black & select are maybe breaking even with TRUE TOTAL HIDDEN & DEFERRED COSTS, which nobody ever wants to recognize!
You are seeing some positive cash flow above gas, but not really netting any profit!
You are just selling off your car in little pieces!
(I quit a year ago)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Travis hates his drivers because of all the drivers sueing, rapist and others that are causing Uber to have a bad name. In Travis's head he is thinking that he helped drivers make money and the drivers is gonna act ungrateful so he hates us deeply , thats why everything is going down hill hence the increased SRF, Rates cuts, future driverless cars.

·
Registered
276 Posts
O
Travis hates his drivers because of all the drivers sueing, rapist and others that are causing Uber to have a bad name. In Travis's head he is thinking that he helped drivers make money and the drivers is gonna act ungrateful so he hates us deeply , thats why everything is going down hill hence the increased SRF, Rates cuts, future driverless cars.
oh and the increased commission for new drivers

·
Registered
440 Posts
Can't wait to see other Uber drivers pull up while we're striking. People who would rather work from crumbs. 4:30, 4:31, 4:32...and cancel.

·
Registered
142 Posts
One of the main reasons I will not drive is also the heap of 1* non stickers will get so not driving either thank god for my party bus driving on weekends

1 - 8 of 8 Posts