Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Anyone else got the same? LOL... I assume it's just a glitch on their system
This is definitely a messed up amalgamation of macros, the Cut & Paste emails sent out by Uber, "the Technology Company".

And I'd bet that you're not even a UberBLACK driver!

And notice that it refers to "Adjusted Partner Ratings":
Adjusted Driver Rating

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Make a good T-shirt design.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I am uberx in nyc, and I am also a VIP driver with over 4000 trips, it means nothing, you don't earn one penny more, it's just another way to make the "gullible" driver feel like they earned something "feel special", what a joke, sorry I am not 10 years old anymore and lollipops and stars don't do it for me.
Well you do get access to riders who think that VIP means they're special. VIP riders are the biggest pains in the ass to support, I can only imagine how they behave with drivers.

·
Banned
3,041 Posts
I have seen VIP pax with 4*rating, I don't think there is any VIP drivers with a 4*rating which in most of not all rating systems, yelp, hotels, restaurants, etc. is a good rating.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I have seen VIP pax with 4*rating, I don't think there is any VIP drivers with a 4*rating which in most of not all rating systems, yelp, hotels, restaurants, etc. is a good rating.
VIP for riders is based on the number of rides in that particular city - usually 100 trips. Honestly I think they should be disqualified if they have a low rating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts