Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had gold status for a while but the 2.0 rates were becoming less and less on fri/sat and generally so I didn't drive enough make the gold status this week. When this happened before I would go to the default status which was silver but this week I didn't get even that. I got this stupid hourly guarantee which SUCKS and this week not even that is there.

When I go to "upcoming promotions" in the app it says "there is no upcoming promotions". Yet I still see no real surge like before the promotions for silver,gold, platinum started which leads me to believe that although I have no promotion other drivers do and that is why there is no surge real surge? ?

Maybe my cancelation rate was too high and then just took me off the promos?? Or maybe the promotions for the other drivers will end soon b/c uber didn't want to end them all at the same time? Any feedback would be great. Are any of you out there on the silver,gold, platinum thing?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Judging from the weekday surges the weekend surge is going to suck. Wish I had gold status for this weekend b/c the surge is going to be mute. We'll see what they throw at me next week. If they don't pay I don't play; simple as that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.