Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else in LA having this issue today. I'm getting hit with trips constantly, all from wayyyy far off in LA. I'm down near culver city and it tries to send me to W Hollywood!???

Attachments

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'm getting non stop pings, 90% long etas, including 25 minutes ones from WeHo to the valley, to south of the 10, west of the 405, etc. YET NO SURGE. Worst 'update' ever.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's still happening nonstop. Thank goodness I can just switch over to lyft at times like this.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe the hacking conference is to blame...courtesy of lyft

Reactions: uberski

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
I was in that are for those 30 minutes not 1 single ping while it was surgeing riders either waited out the surge or it was a glitch....
I've noticed that's become the trend lately. Seems like I'm sitting pretty in the middle of a surge only to get no ping. The second the surge ends they ping away.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Its that way in the OC was well. My first 2 rides yesterday were 3 minute rides that took me 15 minutes to get to them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I sat this morning for over an hour with nothing. OC airport area? C'mon, no way. Yesterday lousy, too--I was in the middle of 2.3 for over 15 minutes and not one single ping. This new update has cost me $$.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts