Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this chick that was clearly on drugs or something. She had kids that werent hers. At the end she wanted me to end the ride and take her in mcdonalds while feeding and serving the food to her and the kids. I refused and left. She gave me a 1 star rating even thouh I did nothing wrong. The rate was 4.5x and I made 47$. By this morning it looks like it was changed to 27$. It shows 27$ but the ride under neath says 47$. Wtf is going on. Why would they take money from me?

·
Registered
439 Posts
They gave her a discount because she *****ed.
You dont think Uber was going to adsorb the discount, did you?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How is sh
They gave her a discount because she *****ed.
You dont think Uber was going to adsorb the discount, did you?
How is she ****ed? She knows the fair estimate. She typed in the surge. SHe knew exactly how much she was going to pay. After the surge the fair was 47$. I made 47$ and they drop it 20$. That is theft especially when it goes against the policy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Escalate to Uber support. It'll take a bunch of emails, but you'll eventually get your money.
I wont give up because this is seriuosly theft. They sent me an text about the 4.5x rate. I wasn't even going to work that night. I took time off of what I was doing to do a ride with a crazy chick that ****s me and gives me a 1 star just for uber to steal 20$ from me. wtf

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This dumb girl even cancelled the first surge ride. WHICH MEANS she typed in 4.5x rate TWICEEE. WTF?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll get straight to the point. Pick up girl yesterday. Rate was 4.5x. She cancelled first ride so she typed it in twice. She's with kids that are not hers. I take her to Walmart which has a McDonald's in it. She says for me to end ride and come inside to feed and serve her. I decline politely and leave. She gives me a 1 star rating. Fair ended up being 47$. Next morning it's dropped to 27$. I disputed it but the guy didn't read anything that I wrote. He says he can't help because it happened a week ago but it was ****ing yesterday at 6pm. Wtf it feels like I've been robbed.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I'll get straight to the point. Pick up girl yesterday. Rate was 4.5x. She cancelled first ride so she typed it in twice. She's with kids that are not hers. I take her to Walmart which has a McDonald's in it. She says for me to end ride and come inside to feed and serve her. I decline politely and leave. She gives me a 1 star rating. Fair ended up being 47$. Next morning it's dropped to 27$. I disputed it but the guy didn't read anything that I wrote. He says he can't help because it happened a week ago but it was &%[email protected]!*ing yesterday at 6pm. Wtf it feels like I've been robbed.
Just keep pestering support and send a screen shot of the ride. I have never been successful recovering my money taken by uber in my first support response. Once it took me nearly 10 emails back and forth. Don't let uber screw you.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Just keep pestering them. Send them a screenshot of the trip to prove it was yesterday. Not once have o gotten a resolution the first time around

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I'll get straight to the point. Pick up girl yesterday. Rate was 4.5x. She cancelled first ride so she typed it in twice. She's with kids that are not hers. I take her to Walmart which has a McDonald's in it. She says for me to end ride and come inside to feed and serve her. I decline politely and leave. She gives me a 1 star rating. Fair ended up being 47$. Next morning it's dropped to 27$. I disputed it but the guy didn't read anything that I wrote. He says he can't help because it happened a week ago but it was &%[email protected]!*ing yesterday at 6pm. Wtf it feels like I've been robbed.
your best bet is too make as many threads as possible on this messageboard. That will really help you w/ Uber support.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi Jasticus, Politely ask that it gets escalated - send screenshots and always reference the trip ID. I would mention that you should not be penalized for the rider having had a bad day and that you did what the App told you. Best of luck in getting your hard-earned $20 returned!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ill get to the point. I pick up a girl from a 4.5x surge. Fair is 47$ at the end. I get a one star because I refused to feed her and serve her food in mcdonalds. Next day its 27$ but says 47$ under the daily total. They changed the fair. I dispute it and it says resolved. The message says "you can't dispute something over a week ago". its been ****ing less than 24 hours. I messaged them twice now and they wont respond. Do they have a phone number. They are seriously scamming me. The guy who read my dispute is a ****** and doesn't know english.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
ill get to the point. I pick up a girl from a 4.5x surge. Fair is 47$ at the end. I get a one star because I refused to feed her and serve her food in mcdonalds. Next day its 27$ but says 47$ under the daily total. They changed the fair. I dispute it and it says resolved. The message says "you can't dispute something over a week ago". its been &%[email protected]!*ing less than 24 hours. I messaged them twice now and they wont respond. Do they have a phone number. They are seriously scamming me. The guy who read my dispute is a ****** and doesn't know english.
Why did she want you to feed/serve her?

Email back, be persistent but polite. Remain polite no matter what. You'll get you $

·
Registered
326 Posts
You can't call. You can explain the situation again. If you aren't satisfied, you can go to an Uber Greenlight location. Uber recently committed to having an escalation manager there that will take your complaint, and a real manager will review.

Personally, I would let it go. You're going to waste more time than the $20 is worth. Fare corrections vary by market in frequency. In over 300 trips, I think I've had two.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts