Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, just noticed yesterday that Uber has the wrong vehicle for my driver account. I drive a Saturn Astra, not a Vue, and I don't see a way to change it. So perhaps that's why my ratings have fallen a bit. It would make sense. The Vue is a full size SUV whereas my car is a hatchback model. I don't know if it was a typo and spellcheck auto corrected, or if it was an error on Uber's end. The model came up fine when I signed up for Lyft. But then, you have a live instructor for Lyft to assist you. Anything I can do to change this?

·
Registered
857 Posts
So, just noticed yesterday that Uber has the wrong vehicle for my driver account. I drive a Saturn Astra, not a Vue, and I don't see a way to change it. So perhaps that's why my ratings have fallen a bit. It would make sense. The Vue is a full size SUV whereas my car is a hatchback model. I don't know if it was a typo and spellcheck auto corrected, or if it was an error on Uber's end. The model came up fine when I signed up for Lyft. But then, you have a live instructor for Lyft to assist you. Anything I can do to change this?
email support or go to your local office if you have one.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So they just did it again. This time listed it as a Saturn Aura but at least that's a bit closer. Is there a direct email for customer support?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts