Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else received someone else,s 1099-K? I noticed my tax forms were available on the partners site. I pulled up what was suppose to be my info and boom, someone elses info came up. As you know these forms include name, address, earnings and soc. Uber drivers are now going to have big chance of identity theft. I emailed support and we will now see what happens.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After I emailed partner support telling them about the issue they now pulled my tax info section down. I guess shit has been hiting the fan in the last couple hours

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yep. I got the 1099 for a driver in Florida. Emailed support about it and got some generic answer about receiving mine before Feb 1st. Ugh.

·
Registered
32 Posts
OMG your right it does have his social security number. Good Job UBER. So if anyone knows a Jaimi Ermlich of New Port Richey, Florida. Tell him Uber gave me his 1099 Form with his Social Security number and his full address. God job UBER
So do we know if all drivers got the same 1099 "Jaimi Ermlich"s ? Or did other 1099's get sent out also?
Product Font Screenshot Material property Parallel
Font Rectangle Software Screenshot Technology
Font Rectangle Screenshot Material property Technology

Attachments

·
Registered
10,169 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I feel bad for that guy... ID stolen

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Has anyone else received someone else,s 1099-K? I noticed my tax forms were available on the partners site. I pulled up what was suppose to be my info and boom, someone elses info came up. As you know these forms include name, address, earnings and soc. Uber drivers are now going to have big chance of identity theft. I emailed support and we will now see what happens.
Aha!. So there IS a problem! I'm glad I looked on this site for info!

A few days ago I pulled up a document titled 2015 1099.
I immediately saw a rather large monetary figure titled "incentive/referral pay".
I have NEVER referred anyone to drive nor have I ever received any incentive pay.

I immediately emailed uber and of course they are denying that I ever saw any document for 2015!. lol
Of course now, the link to the document is gone!

I've been going back and forth with them for over 24 hours and they're getting smart assy with me now.
They're trying to tell me it's all my imagination because they haven't uploaded any tax docs to the site yet and they won't be doing so until February 1st.

So they're telling me I didn't really see all of this!

Uber thinks they really can use the Jedi mind trick and it will work.

Unbeflippinlievable this company! lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts