Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Generally picking up at Metlife is almost always a hard "nay", but it's WrestleMania and we might be getting some out of towners.....who may just be going to the nearest hotel. Hmm...

Either way I'll be streaming it today in between rides for myself lol. Last night at the Hall of Fame ceremony was crazy; Bret Hart got tackled on stage by a lunatic and promptly beaten by everyone in the nearby area.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Generally picking up at Metlife is almost always a hard "nay", but it's WrestleMania and we might be getting some out of towners.....who may just be going to the nearest hotel. Hmm...

Either way I'll be streaming it today in between rides for myself lol. Last night at the Hall of Fame ceremony was crazy; Bret Hart got tackled on stage by a lunatic and promptly beaten by everyone in the nearby area.
Thanks for the reminder.... at what time it starts?

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Oh man, it is complete and utter pandemonium here. Why did I come here I'm a glutton for punishment smh

Just saw some pax turn down a TLC offer of $80 to Hoboken though lol, keep dreaming ya goofs

4.6 surge is spilling into Hudson County though, good hunting y'all

·
Premium Member
561 Posts

Wrestling is kinda like the Uber surge, It's real and a fake kinda of way.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Got two good rides out of Metlife; one in the actual pickup lot and another by two mad lads who actually walked all the way to Carlstadt to get away from the mess. $70 between both.

People got desperate af when it started raining, but of course they wanted to do cash to Hoboken or to the hotel half a mile down the street. Nah y'all could soak for the prices you were asking for lol

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Is DF turned off at special events and more specifically MetLife? I did the Giants-Bears game last year but never for concerts. How about the PNC, ahem, Garden State Arts Center?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.