Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
First trained to love, now people are being trained to hate Uber drivers in preparation for self driving cars which will only end up being a huge disaster. A few days ago one of those pieces of junk Tesla's crashed into a freakin parked fire truck at 60 mph.

Watch. Once self driving cars roll out, they're going to increase the price big time!

Everything is calculated with these greedy money worshipping corporate freaks!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Next time you should take a black car if you have $8k cash you cheap &%[email protected]!*.
Thats what I'm thinking. If you are carrying that kind of money around and have an operation scheduled in another country, I wouldn't think cost of a car service or limo service wouldn't be too much. Geez, what a freaken cheapskate.
I guess the driver didn't want to make that life changing money at .11 cents per minute wait time. Uber is a poor choice for riders and drivers.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Driver is a ******bag. So are those commenting that this guy is a cheapskate. We ream people for being presumptuous about us then turn around and be equally as presumptuous about them.

He knew the dude was going to the airport. Even if the guy told Keith nothing of his journey, this was clear. Given his accent and the number of bags and the fact that the guy wants to say goodbye to a buddy, Pretty clear that’s an international trip. Now Keith could have said no to the stop and homeboy would have no recourse but he did not. Bad Keith.

Next, Keith chose to be a dick and bail on the dude. End ride. Ok. Dick-ish but forgivable. Still bad Keith.

Next, Keith chose to be a dick and leave with the bags. He KNEW this would obliterate this man’s journey. No denying this. If Keith also knew this dude was getting surgery, I don’t care if he is Bill Effinggates, Keith is a dispicable man.

The amount of money a person has does not predetermine the amount of empathy and civility to which he is entitled. That’s defeating and simply disgusting.

What Keith did is not diluted by your perception of this man’s wealth. Jesus, what soothsayers do you think you are??

Do you have any idea how much planning and military-like maneuvering must occur to make a surgery even happen? Do we really need to count the appointments and months that occur before that event? Do we also have to be reminded of where we live and the grotesque costs of care here AND the fact that every goddarned year we lose 50,000 humans (since it matters to some those humans are citizens, legal) who would have lived had they been able to access healthcare svcs? And it doesn’t matter an effing bit if every one of those 50k were shitting racks.

Shame on the muck y’all are saying here.

Jesus.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Driver is a ******bag. So are those commenting that this guy is a cheapskate. We ream people for being presumptuous about us then turn around and be equally as presumptuous about them.

He knew the dude was going to the airport. Even if the guy told Keith nothing of his journey, this was clear. Given his accent and the number of bags and the fact that the guy wants to say goodbye to a buddy, Pretty clear that's an international trip. Now Keith could have said no to the stop and homeboy would have no recourse but he did not. Bad Keith.

Next, Keith chose to be a &%[email protected]!* and bail on the dude. End ride. Ok. &%[email protected]!*-ish but forgivable. Still bad Keith.

Next, Keith chose to be a &%[email protected]!* and leave with the bags. He KNEW this would obliterate this man's journey. No denying this. If Keith also knew this dude was getting surgery, I don't care if he is Bill Effinggates, Keith is a dispicable man.

The amount of money a person has does not predetermine the amount of empathy and civility to which he is entitled. That's defeating and simply disgusting.

What Keith did is not diluted by your perception of this man's wealth. Jesus, what soothsayers do you think you are??

Do you have any idea how much planning and military-like maneuvering must occur to make a surgery even happen? Do we really need to count the appointments and months that occur before that event? Do we also have to be reminded of where we live and the grotesque costs of care here AND the fact that every goddarned year we lose 50,000 humans (since it matters to some those humans are citizens, legal) who would have lived had they been able to access healthcare svcs? And it doesn't matter an effing bit if every one of those 50k were shitting racks.

Shame on the muck y'all are saying here.

Jesus.
I totally agree with you. Keith agreed to take the man knowing he wanted to make a stop. Seems many drivers have no respect for pax, that's prob why their ratings are low and are always complaining. So much negativity on this forum.

I'm hi was this in Houston?
Yes, Houston.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
>>
"I said before going to the airport, 'Can we just go to my friend's house? I want to say goodbye to him before going,'" Beris said.
>>

And there is the other side of the story.
Stops suck.
End trip

He knew the dude was going to the airport. Even if the guy told Keith nothing of his journey, this was clear. Given his accent and the number of bags and the fact that the guy wants to say goodbye to a buddy, Pretty clear that's an international trip. Now Keith could have said no to the stop and homeboy would have no recourse but he did not. Bad Keith.

Next, Keith chose to be a &%[email protected]!* and bail on the dude. End ride. Ok. &%[email protected]!*-ish but forgivable. Still bad Keith.

Next, Keith chose to be a &%[email protected]!* and leave with the bags. He KNEW this would obliterate this man's journey. No denying this. If Keith also knew this dude was getting surgery, I don't care if he is Bill Effinggates, Keith is a dispicable man.

The amount of money a person has does not predetermine the amount of empathy and civility to which he is entitled. That's defeating and simply disgusting.

What Keith did is not diluted by your perception of this man's wealth. Jesus, what soothsayers do you think you are??

Do you have any idea how much planning and military-like maneuvering must occur to make a surgery even happen? Do we really need to count the appointments and months that occur before that event? Do we also have to be reminded of where we live and the grotesque costs of care here AND the fact that every goddarned year we lose 50,000 humans (since it matters to some those humans are citizens, legal) who would have lived had they been able to access healthcare svcs? And it doesn't matter an effing bit if every one of those 50k were shitting racks.

Shame on the muck y'all are saying here.

Jesus.
cash could have been for surgery the friends and family all gathered for the man... I love how people think when you have cash you're rich. Maybe you saved your money for the Last 5 Years scraped everything you could to put together

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
What medical procedure does he have go to Iran for? Circumcision reversal?
Yeah, who leaves Houston which has one of the best med centers in the world, to go to Iran of all places, for a medical procedure? Sounds more like he's funding a terrorist organization and that's just a cover up.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah, who leaves Houston which has one of the best med centers in the world, to go to Iran of all places, for a medical procedure? Sounds more like he's funding a terrorist organization and that's just a cover up.
because it's a hell of a lot cheaper, medical vacation. My sister had her tonsils removed in South Korea for 500$ cash in an over night facility.

While the medical treatments are a bit better here, sometimes it's not worth going into debt the rest of your life even with good insurance.

You sound paranoid and closed minded, open up your mind a little! And Tesla fully discloses that the autopilot software is an aid and you are not to fully take your hands away from the wheel. Why are you in such fear of progression? And why do you Feel like you need to troll so hard?

Are you just out to spread fake news, are you a hypocrite?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts