Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you, but if I know I will not be sent into intolerable conditions, especially during commute hours, I would accept more rides. I need certainty I will not be in 40 minutes of traffic hell and then come back dead heading. Of course, we know Uber doesn't care how horrible the traffic is. Maybe we all benefit if we know pax destination.

·
Premium Member
9,541 Posts
I don't know about you, but if I know I will not be sent into intolerable conditions, especially during commute hours, I would accept more rides. I need certainty.
The uncertainty is driving you crazy. Do yourself a favor and delete your app. The pros will take it from here......

·
Premium Member
26,816 Posts
I would decline all rides that I know would be taking me into traffic. There is one place in particular in this market that can require ninety minutes of your time to deliver the customer. Fubar pays fourteen to eighteen dollars for the job. As soon as I saw that destination, not only would I reject it, I would hope that it would ping me, again, so that I can reject it twice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts