Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
With all your comments,she still did fantastic with her songs and attracted 67000 to hear her in Perth. I had tourist in my car that returned fromher show in eastern states and appreciated the songs
Goodies for her and bless her.
This message is from a fat driver.
Do not critise on size please. Appreciate individuals as they are..
You just drive pax from point A to B.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With all your comments,she still did fantastic with her songs and attracted 67000 to hear her in Perth. I had tourist in my car that returned fromher show in eastern states and appreciated the songs
I refuse to pick up fat riders, too much risk of damage to my seats and vehicle. So just drive off and ask them to cancel. Fat people should pay a fat tax as they are a drain on the health system.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Are you telling us that no one in your family is in the unhealthy weight category. From ur Vegas pics I can assume you have nudged the overweight scale and, without sounding nasty possibly your Mum and sisters are overweight. Ouch.
We cant all be Roman gods with a 3 pack at 53-such as myself :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you telling us that no one in your family is in the unhealthy weight category. From ur Vegas pics I can assume you have nudged the overweight scale and, without sounding nasty possibly your Mum and sisters are overweight. Ouch.
We cant all be Roman gods with a 3 pack at 53-such as myself :)
I put on 7KG whilst in USA.
All gone again, peaked at 98, back to 92.
Ab lines visible in the morning, shoulder lines visible in morning as well.
Another month and I'll be back to about 11-12% body fat.
I was disgusted in myself not long ago.

As for my sister? What? I don't have a sister and my mum is overweight, shes been on a disability pension for 17 years since being in a major car accident. It drives me nuts that she is fat. I don't really have much other family TBH.

·
Registered
408 Posts
How fat are you?

·
Premium Member
3,130 Posts
Micros, Compacts, Sub compacts, Hatches, were never intended for passenger transport. Anyone using one like a taxi should expect the wheels to fall off shortly and be worth nothing once finished with Uber.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Micros, Compacts, Sub compacts, Hatches, were never intended for passenger transport. Anyone using one like a taxi should expect the wheels to fall off shortly and be worth nothing once finished with Uber.
At $1 a KM, I'd think they are wise. And don't dis ze hatches yo.
My fleet of corolla hatches does quite well!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts