Old model ex police car repainted to a color red pulls up. I look back at my phone to check the license plate to make sure and this was my ride.
1. Expired tabs
2. Cracked windshield
3. Passenger side rear door does not open from the outside, driver has to lean back and open it from inside (still has police locks installed)
4. Finally get the door opened and the vehicle has plastic seats, the same ones that police cars have with padded cushions placed down.
5. Ash tray full of cigarette butts with one still smoking.
6. Rear window does not roll down, driver had to do it.
7. Inside was in very bad shape, smelled strong of cigarettes, and appeared to never been cleaned.
8. Driver got on the U of M transit way that is for bikes and busses only and put his flashers on.
9. I requested a early drop off once we hit 20th Street.
I have attached the screen shot of the driver and have reported him to Uber. I hope he also sees this.