Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a bad weekend. In the vein of "No Fly Zones", I'd like to offer the worst area for an Uber driver because of long dispatch times for short trips:

Anything west of 206: Specifically Hunterdon, Morris, Sussex, and Warren counties.

I literally drove about 3x in dispatch vs. actual pax trips before I cut bait and got the hell out.

Part of this was because I started getting stacked requests, and I thought the area was busy until I saw the dispatch times. (You don't see dispatch times in stacks, which is stupid.)

·
Premium Member
4,826 Posts
had a bad weekend. In the vein of "No Fly Zones", I'd like to offer the worst area for an Uber driver because of long dispatch times for short trips:

Anything west of 206: Specifically Hunterdon, Morris, Sussex, and Warren counties.

I literally drove about 3x in dispatch vs. actual pax trips before I cut bait and got the hell out.

Part of this was because I started getting stacked requests, and I thought the area was busy until I saw the dispatch times. (You don't see dispatch times in stacks, which is stupid.)
That's a rookie move PorkRollUberAndCheese.... Lol If there's anything that I've learned it's to, hit Stop new request button after accepting every ride so I don't get stuck with stacked non surge pings that don't show enough info. That's the biggest reason I can go all night with back to back surge rides when conditions permit. Plus I absolutely hate the pinging sound a stacked ping makes....

·
Registered
825 Posts
I took two Chinese students from Rider U. to some farm in Ringoes so they could go horseback riding, I had to drive to Bridgewater before I got a ping. Luckily, over 1700+ riders only two into Hunterdon County.
Sussex is the pits. Took someone from EWR to Vernon Valley up rt. 94 ,Thank God it was 2.2X .Did not get nothing back till I got to Wayne Valley area. Nothing but trees and ski slopes in Vernon Valley.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts