Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don your white coat and grab your stethoscope you are now the owner of a "Uber Clinic" Offering services such as Psychiatry, Physiotherapy, Medical, Optometry what ever the customer wants.

Of course you will not be qualified, approved, trained, insured or have your license but that wont matter. If they require urgent medical attention call an ambulance for the nearest hospital. For all others refer them to your local chemist.

The best part is we pay no license fees, pay no monies to greedy Medicare, no monies to greedy insurance companies and probably wont pay tax either. Can't write a script? Ask customers to tweet your local member demanding scripts be able to be written by Uber Clinics !

This is going to be huge and a license to print money !!!

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
I once had this smart arse who booked a Uberblack car from a local club near my home to Castle Hill. He got in complaining that there weren't any UBERX cars. Trying to show off to his woman he said "UBERX must be hurting your business, what do you think about them?"

I asked him what he did for a living, he was a chiropractor. I asked him if he would welcome group of young attractive upstarts moving into the shop next door to his practice and advertise through social media great specials a chiropractic services at huge discounts to what he can provide. Reminding him that the new competition had no intention of paying the compliance costs that he does to run his business.

He and said that there weren't all that many additional costs for his business like taxis and Hire Cars. I asked him how many years did he study for his qualifications and is that study ongoing. I asked him what cost those years of medical school tuition came to, the yearly professional journals that he had to subscribe to, and conferences he needed to attend to remain on top of new developments. I then asked him if complaints were made about touching or treating a patient inappropriately how strict his industry body would be.

Then I asked him to look into the future, look next door to that new chiropractic service set up by "UberMedical" and see if he enjoyed what UBERX really stood for in a new "free market" economy.

I then added that UBERX brought him into my car on this occasion so it was a bonus job, but normally a UBERX rider is too cheap and stingy to book a Black Car, so they were never the market that I'm licensed to serve.

Not a word was spoken after that!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Then I asked him to look into the future, look next door to that new chiropractic service set up by "UberMedical" and see if he enjoyed what UBERX really stood for in a new "free market" economy.
I then added that UBERX brought him into my car on this occasion so it was a bonus job, but normally a UBERX rider is too cheap and stingy to book a Black Car, so they were never the market that I'm licensed to serve.
Not a word was spoken after that!!
I didn't know chiropractors were medical professionals! World first! Anyway only cheapskates use UberX. They want to pay tiny fee but expect top service.

·
Registered
271 Posts
LMFAO, you cab drivers are comparing driving or owning a taxi to medical practice. Are you living on the same planet as any of the rest of us.
Get a life, move on, the battle has been fought and won.
BTW there may be taxi drivers with professional qualifications but they do not on any planet need anything but a drivers license and quick taxi test to drive a cab.
I must tell this joke to others. Taxi drivers comparing themselves to medical professionals.
OMG just way tooooooooo funny.
Did I say funny, I meant [email protected]@king hilarious but the football is back on. Please post more jokes I may need another laugh if the Broncos fail.

·
Premium Member
3,130 Posts
LMFAO, you cab drivers are comparing driving or owning a taxi to medical practice. Are you living on the same planet as any of the rest of us.
BTW there may be taxi drivers with professional qualifications but they do not on any planet need anything but a drivers license and quick taxi test to drive a cab.
I must tell this joke to others. Taxi drivers comparing themselves to medical professionals.
Did I say funny, I meant [email protected]@king hilarious but the football is back on. Please post more jokes I may need another laugh if the Broncos fail.
Seek that other laugh! Good game LOL

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You just don't care do you leadcurescancer ! You have your $500k Taxi for nothing. It's like winning lotto right ? To hell whether its right or wrong right ?

Here's one for you. When Uberx competes on a level playing field ( after regulation ) and the market floods with cars everybody makes peanuts both Uberx and Taxi's. The number of Taxis on the road used to be tightly controlled. Not too many, not too few so that everyone got a fair go at rides.

Uberx's only hope is to remain illegal and theres no way in this world that will happen. Till then enjoy your illegal activities, try to stay out of jail and don't shit yourself when the Ato come calling.

He he he he the broncos lost He he he he Have you been a loser all your life hmmmm .... actually no just a dishonest parasite Ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
271 Posts
SneakyPete, you are much like Fishy if not the same person.
Fact, I hate Uber but agree with ridesharing.
Fact, Taxis are a monopoly subsidised by the public.
Fact, ridesharing is here to stay because Taxi owners have abused the drivers and the traveling public. There is also the TPP if you know what that is.
As has been asked before, where were you when video stores, music stores and horse and cart taxis all went out of business??????
Grow up, move on, if makes you feel better abuse me if you like, I drive for Uber in my spare time to top up my Superannuation and help gather in new customers for my real businesses. I waste the rest of my time trashing Fishys stupid questions, yours are even crazier.
BTW I have been in business about 15 years with professional qualifications and experience in the transport industry at both management level and let's say the service end. I can also assure you my taxation affairs are well in order.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Also it seems the Broncos/Cowboys match was a fix unless someone gave Ben Hunt stupid tablets before the game, never seen a halfback in NRL kick for touch so many times in a game ever and he just so happens to drop the ball on the tryline??????? Many more examples of the Refs and the odd Bronco playing below their best. Just remember it took a long time to expose Cricket match fixing and then we discovered it was rife..........
Anyway good luck to the Cowboys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts