Uber Drivers Forum banner

Buy a New Suburban and cherry pick livery or Buy a bad ass truck and have fun.

• Cherry pick livery you’ll make the SUV note and Ins in 4 days per month.

• Buy the Truck and save yourself.

• Don’t buy anything and keep driving the 1993 spare maga truck.

• Buy nothing and uva evywea.

• Vehicles are the worst place to put your moneys

• Buy another 2007 but with lower miles , maybe 400K

• The car market is a mess due to covid , better wait a bit more.

• Go to Mexico 4 days and you’ll get the answer in a dream.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
It’s a shack in the high desert , got to blend in with the local taste , did splurge a bit on 115 feet of railroad tie fence tho.
If I lived in that property I would jump from the nearest overpass to end it all.

You should see my Mexican gardeners home in Compton, it’s amazing. And he’s a gardener and owns horses.

Discussion starter · #43 ·
If I lived in that property I would jump from the nearest overpass to end it all.

You should see my Mexican gardeners home in Compton, it’s amazing. And he’s a gardener and owns horses.

Yeah he also 70 years old like you with 4 generations under the same roof .. it only 2 people at my home and 4 dogs... I hardly work anymore.

Discussion starter · #45 ·
Unlike you, he’s a very happy and content man. His smile is contagious.
Yeah he got his American dream good for him... I’m a bit more lazy that’s all... did my 23 years of driving , can live decent for the next 15 years without breaking my back.. maybe I get bored and will go back and achieve more ?
For now life is good.

View attachment 596146

Yeah he got his American dream good for him... I’m a bit more lazy that’s all... did my 23 years of driving , can live decent for the next 15 years without breaking my back.. maybe I get bored and will go back and achieve more ?
For now life is good.
Mauricio has a fleet of new Toyota and Ford trucks and has about 39 employees. His job is to look for new jobs and quality control his current accounts. Who’s doing back breaking labor now?

Discussion starter · #48 ·
Mauricio has a fleet of new Toyota and Ford trucks and has about 39 employees. His job is to look for new jobs and quality control his current accounts. Who’s doing back breaking labor now?
Good for Mauricio he got balls , I know lots of Mauricio’s on that treadmill.
They chastise me when I’m
a sleep at 10:00am...it’s a tuff business to much on the line too many variables for me , I’ve kept a few SUV’s busey in the past and present just because I wasn’t willing to invest in expansion or my own fleet.

I can tell you most mid-size business net very little for the effort, probably 10-18% net profits ...I’m more of 10K % returns on little effort.
Basic investment v return.

Good for Mauricio he got balls , I know lots of Mauricio’s on that treadmill.
They chastise me when I’m
a sleep at 10:00am...it’s a tuff business to much on the line too many variables for me , I’ve kept a few SUV’s busey in the past and present just because I wasn’t willing to invest in expansion or my own fleet.

I can tell you most mid-size business net very little for the effort, probably 10-18% net profits ...I’m more of 10K % returns on little effort.
Basic investment v return.
Oh you are successful alright. Oh yeah surrounded by rusty chain link fence and living in the desert using gravel as landscaping.

how do you not end it all???

Don’t you drive these snooty millennials at bar closing? No wonder you wake up at noon. That’s terrible man.

Discussion starter · #51 ·
Don’t you drive these snooty millennials at bar closing? No wonder you wake up at noon. That’s terrible man.
Millennials can’t afford me , I drove business , education and ballers.

Some large businesses liabilities exceed their assets... cash flow is another common hurdle... Mauricios value is on his client list... there is his net worth if he can protect it.

Discussion starter · #52 ·
Oh you are successful alright. Oh yeah surrounded by rusty chain link fence and living in the desert using gravel as landscaping.

how do you not end it all???
lots here start at half acre .. it’s a desert ... things work a certain way over here.... if you had a 1/2 acre lawn you’d be considered a crazy lib.

Don’t give me lessons in economics, reason why this guy is making it is cash is tax free.

Millennials can’t afford me , I drove business , education and ballers.

Some large businesses liabilities exceed their assets... cash flow is another common hurdle... Mauricios value is on his client list... there is his net worth if he can protect it.
I’m sure you do. How’s that dilapidated 2007 GMC you pass on as a luxury TCP service? Just because it’s shiny and clean not everyone will buy your bs.

Discussion starter · #56 ·
Don’t give me lessons in economics, reason why this guy is making it is cash is tax free.
Smart Mauricio , my life earnings have been 40 % Cash... but still he is in a overhead intensive business.
If he has a good Operations team then he is good just collecting 10% net profits from Cancun.

Discussion starter · #57 ·
I’m sure you do. How’s that dilapidated 2007 GMC you pass on as a luxury TCP service? Just because it’s shiny and clean not everyone will buy your bs.
I drove billionaires on that dilapidated suburban to max profits ( just because I could ) .. plenty of UP members got a taste of that account.
You seem too bent over image probably due to extreme poverty at childhood ?
People with real money are very different , you are probably that guy that takes all of your family wearing tuxedos to the chesse cake factory on sundays haha !!

Smart Mauricio , my life earnings have been 40 % Cash... but still he is in a overhead intensive business.
If he has a good Operations team then he is good just collecting 10% net profits from Cancun.
you are so successful that you can’t even pay for one side to replace a-rusty chain link fence. Oh yeah! lol.
Not buying your bs dude.

Reactions: Uberyouber
I drove billionaires on that dilapidated suburban to max profits ( just because I could ) .. plenty of UP members got a taste of that account.
You seem too bent over image probably due to extreme poverty at childhood ?
People with real money are very different , you are probably that guy that takes all of your family wearing tuxedos to the chesse cake factory on sundays haha !!
Again, not buying your bs.

Reactions: Uberyouber
41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.