Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone!

I just finished my first week with uber . started last Thursday and ended last night.

it's been a great experience so far. I only do about 8p-12a ...and made about $500 in 4 days ( bonus included). I've done about 30 rides and have a 4.8 rating. I'm sure everyone's first week is always more money, but im looking forward to trying this for a while!!!

I have a prius so im not really spending much on gas. I did the math and I can realistically earn $800 a month doing it part time...

P.S Uberpool sucks ass. So does picking up drunk passengers in WeHo...

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
just be ready for ********, pukers, entitled ********* and being given the wrong address a lot. that's what happens on your shift. other than that, welcome to Fuber and the best forum ever.

ps - 5 stars for you knowing UBER POOL SUCKS. read up a lot here on how to NOT do it properly and you will benefit from it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just be ready for ********, pukers, entitled ********* and being given the wrong address a lot. that's what happens on your shift. other than that, welcome to Fuber and the best forum ever.

ps - 5 stars for you knowing UBER POOL SUCKS. read up a lot here on how to NOT do it properly and you will benefit from it.
Thanks my dude!!

I live in Pasadena, so usually I go online in the evening and usually end up picking a rider near me and I don't have to drive around...last night I made about $20 bucks in 1 hour 15 minutes. it was dead so I decided to call it a night.

uberpool sucks. its cheap for the driver and annoying for the passengers.

another thing I noticed is the Hollywood hills suck. reception is bad and sometimes you cant start the trip till you get to sunset ....

:)

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Thanks my dude!!

I live in Pasadena, so usually I go online in the evening and usually end up picking a rider near me and I don't have to drive around...last night I made about $20 bucks in 1 hour 15 minutes. it was dead so I decided to call it a night.

uberpool sucks. its cheap for the driver and annoying for the passengers.

another thing I noticed is the Hollywood hills suck. reception is bad and sometimes you cant start the trip till you get to sunset ....

:)
yep, just about anywhere in the hills you will lose reception. i've had to wait until i got to the bottom of the hill, but then was able to add 1 mile to the end of the ride before Ending Trip. pax is always cool with it.

Pool; take pax 1 only if surge, NEVER take pax 2. just hit back button the phone and it will stop pinging and go back to the gps map.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts