Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was included in this week's Lyft Community Digest:

Celebrating women

To honor Women's History Month, we're celebrating just a few of the many contributions women have made in our community. Nominate yourself and/or a #LyftLady who inspires you - and they'll be in the running to take home up to $1,000.
Are they going to do a Men's History Month sweepstakes next month to honor your favorite Lyft dude? If not, as a guy, I am going to feel pretty discriminated against since I will not have a chance to win $1,000. Maybe I should just identify as transgender for a month so I can enter my name!

·
Premium Member
64,328 Posts
This was included in this week's Lyft Community Digest:

Are they going to do a Men's History Month sweepstakes next month to honor your favorite Lyft dude? If not, as a guy, I am going to feel pretty discriminated against since I will not have a chance to win $1,000. Maybe I should just identify as transgender for a month so I can enter my name!
When is the womens History month you speak of ?

Yet another device employed to further Divide and Estrange the public at large ?

When was this devised ?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve Jobs was Syrian
According to the U.S. Census and how the United States classifies different racial groups, all middle easterners fall under the status of Caucasian. Therefore, he would be included in a hypothetical White Male History Month.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.