Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My reminder of this day was the first pax on sunday morning who turned out to be a one night stander rushing back home partially dressed not knowing where exactly she was. She seemed like a total winner the way she was spread out in the backseat.
For some unknown reason she seemed annoyed with me and wasnt in a happy mood. That left me wondering is it me who failed in my duty or the guy who nailed her last night?
This day is a waste of time if women dont get the freedom of saying how exactly they feel.

Premium Member
She was unhappy because she thought she ordered Sheba, on this special woman's day and you turned up!!

That's why virgins don't trust rideshare!!

Please refund her the full fare as "rider wrongly charged".

Also offer her next 5 rides for free!!

:sleep:

Premium Member
Should've taken your chance to make your move and ask her how the night went, asked her if she was satisfied and that you can offer her a good time. You probably would've gotten deactivated by Uber for sexual assault for having that conversation but hey if she's hot enough I would give it a try

Banned
My reminder of this day was the first pax on sunday morning who turned out to be a one night stander rushing back home partially dressed not knowing where exactly she was. She seemed like a total winner the way she was spread out in the backseat.
For some unknown reason she seemed annoyed with me and wasnt in a happy mood. That left me wondering is it me who failed in my duty or the guy who nailed her last night?
This day is a waste of time if women dont get the freedom of saying how exactly they feel.
Maybe she has a salty aftertaste in her mouth from swallowing something she should not have.

There's no S at the end of women.... Just saying 😆
There is - women's.
The day is the possessive of the plural.
The women possessed the day, hence it was women's day.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Should've taken your chance to make your move and ask her how the night went, asked her if she was satisfied and that you can offer her a good time. You probably would've gotten deactivated by Uber for sexual assault for having that conversation but hey if she's hot enough I would give it a try
That sounds desperate to sandeep level. I have better chances in a bar without being inappropriate.

Maybe she has a salty aftertaste in her mouth from swallowing something she should not have.
I wish she shared with me if something bad happened like rape or forelceful sex then i would have comforted her by revealing how uber does that to ants everyday.

Premium Member
There is - women's.
The day is the possessive of the plural.
The women possessed the day, hence it was women's day.
This is interesting. It is written in many instances as women's day, but as the possessive of the plural, I believe it should actually be womens' day.

Edit:
I had to follow this through. Women's is actually correct, and I should have thought about this more deeply before drinking beer and flapping the gums.

The following 'rules' are relevant:

Plural nouns that do NOT end in S
Now, not all plural nouns end in S.

For example, child is a singular noun. We can say:

• The child's toys are on the floor.
    (This refers to the toys of ONE child)
How can we say the same thing but referring to more than one child?
The plural of child is children. So our sentence is now:

• The children's toys are on the floor.
Yes, children is a plural noun but it does NOT end in S, so we just add an apostrophe S to the end.
Children's toys means the toys of the children.

Remember, the plural of child is children, NOT childrens.

So the rule is: Plural nouns NOT ending in S… we add apostrophe S.

• The children's camping trip.
This refers to the camping trip of the children.
(Child is singular. The plural of child is children.)

• He always corrects people's grammar.
This refers to the grammar of different people.
(Person is singular. The plural of person is people.)

• The men's toilet is disgusting.
This refers to the toilet for the men, that is used by men.
(Man is singular. The plural of man is men.)

====

Here endeth today's lesson. :smiles:

Premium Member
@Who is John Galt? - seems you need to check out the trashy mags in the supermarket, while waiting to pay for your 200 date rolls.
A free English lesson with every issue:
AFC01CC8-C5C8-4576-A1E5-7DBD0B2A2327.jpeg

"Every day and every night
She's the only one we can depend upon
I believe, I believe, in what she says
Yes I do
I believe, I believe, at the end of the day
Her magazine'll get me through..."

That should give a lot of men a pause for thought.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.