Uber Drivers Forum banner

Winners of the Week

630 views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  got a p 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Demoted from Chief to Deputy Chief for offering to promote an officer if he let the chief sleep with his wife and daughter? That seems a little weak. Firing just not an option, eh? He is lucky the officer didn't shoot him on the spot for asking to sleep with his wife and daughter.

And the daughter is a pre-teen?! Yeah, that pedo needs to vanish out in the local woods.

#4 ·
Demoted from Chief to Deputy Chief for offering to promote an officer if he let the chief sleep with his wife and daughter? That seems a little weak. Firing just not an option, eh? He is lucky the officer didn't shoot him on the spot for asking to sleep with his wife and daughter.

And the daughter is a pre-teen?! Yeah, that pedo needs to vanish out in the local woods.

That is crazy as hell.

#18 · (Edited)
Wow ! You found 3 videos of the "Insurrection" . Good job ! I could fill pages with all of the rioting videos from the last 12 months and no two would be alike or edited like the "evidence" presented in the "Impeachment " II .
Human Rights ? Really ? I didn't realize they had those in stock at all the big box/liquor/kicks stores that got looted .......... Were they offering free merchandise with every purchase of human rights ?
I think you've mixed up your narratives

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.