Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think considering the alarming number of delta variant cases in California and all 50 states yes congress should extend the federal funding..in Los Angeles the delta variant is out of control..the feds and the state of California should extend benefits especially for PUA folks until January of 2022..

·
Premium Member
11,839 Posts
I thought state pua would keep going and fed would stop...
Are you still on PUA? I thought PUA was over on WA. All my homies were converted to UE this spring.

·
Premium Member
11,839 Posts
Converted. Four RS only drivers I know were converted to UE

No option was given they all say

·
Registered
82 Posts
Do you reside in California?..PUA is PUA and once it ends we don't receive anything..no more Unemployment for gig workers/ride share drivers..it's over September 4th....unless extended..

·
Premium Member
16,382 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,438 Posts
What do you guys think?

I think that it might extend past September. The reason? When Fall comes, there's no way that the country won't start taking the delta strain more seriously. The strain can mutate because of all the people who refuse the Vaxx. If it gets stronger, there are going to be a lot of businesses locking down. I think California will extend the unemployment.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think that it might extend past September. The reason? When Fall comes, there's no way that the country won't start taking the delta strain more seriously. The strain can mutate because of all the people who refuse the Vaxx. If it gets stronger, there are going to be a lot of businesses locking down. I think California will extend the unemployment.
I agree..

·
Premium Member
16,382 Posts
STATES MUST KEEP GIVING OUT BENIFITS TO ALL W2 EMPLOYEE'S IN ALL STATES
well, right up to the moment the claim balance has a positive number; then you are on your own.

Reactions: bobby747

·
Premium Member
11,839 Posts
PUA ended March 13 2021 in Washington State.

·
Premium Member
11,839 Posts
PUEC Will end on September 4.
Even in Washington state I expect there to be no extension.

The Subway sandwich shop in Moses Lake is hiring FT @ $15 an hour.

Reactions: SHalester
21 - 40 of 45 Posts