Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
24,937 Posts
Given the reports from the Fourth Estate that jobs are going begging, even the Democrats could not justify extending them much past September. In the Capital of Your Nation, the local government will be paying the State benefit through either October, November or the end of 2021; I forget now. I do know that it will go beyond September. This policy/legislation was enacted some time past, before the real easing of restrictions, so I can understand somewhat their leaving it in place. On a national level, though, even the Democrats can see that not only would it not make steam, it would not even hold water.

·
Premium Member
10,510 Posts
states have to continue..thats the law. PUC by-by ..how can u live on $500 week.. ramin. and at home with parents.??

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
What is so wrong with saving for retirement? If you think the state is going to be there for everyone who is going to be dependent on the state you are kidding yourself.

·
Premium Member
10,510 Posts
Depends on many things are you w2. If not do you live in nyc...factors I dont know. My friends in nyc told me base rates of state unemployment will be to new year no pua. But if you have a real w2 job and lost it . Its 26 weeks min..

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Depends on many things are you w2. If not do you live in nyc...factors I dont know. My friends in nyc told me base rates of state unemployment will be to new year no pua. But if you have a real w2 job and lost it . Its 26 weeks min..
Do you know what it is for Washington state

·
Premium Member
16,382 Posts
for which group and which payment? The Fed enhanced amounts will be over and they aren't even on the radar to continue. PUA should end too.

Regular UI for those that had W2 jobs won't end; just revert to what they were before. But now one must say they are looking for a job and/or soon produce the proof they are, or else.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
for which group and which payment? The Fed enhanced amounts will be over and they aren't even on the radar to continue. PUA should end too.

Regular UI for those that had W2 jobs won't end; just revert to what they were before. But now one must say they are looking for a job and/or soon produce the proof they are, or else.
I thought state pua would keep going and fed would stop...

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
nope, its killing the economy
Some of us rideshare drivers were changed over to Regular UI in Sept. so I think we will still get just the regular as long as you are looking for a job, and keeping a record. PUS and Fed will end in Sept.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts