Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's hard to fight the lure of the algorithm, but taking mostly DF rides in the morning and evening on my way too and from work has pulled my acceptance rate into range, and, I passed 300 points a while ago from those 3point DF rides during rush hours..
I'm ashamed to have started this thread, because it means UBERs stupid mind games have won. Maybe I will cancel on a few rides in the snowstorm tomorrow for the hell of it, you know, to get that Acceptance back down to 60% or so to back off any temptations.

IMG_3628.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Lol I’ve thought about this at length, if you zoom out life is a big mind game. Your stomach tells your brain you need food, your heart tells your brain you want to keep living, my point is stay plugged into the matrix my friend, there are a lot of people who are aware Uber is dangling the carrot, but it serves the means.

Also the quest bonuses are crap 235$ for 140 trips and I’m a diamond driver, just do your best to ignore it and stay on your routine. Hope this helps.

·
5,155 Posts
Just drive like you would otherwise. If you happen to fall into Gold status, so be it. It will likely be short lived since your AR will undoubtedly fall at some point. Only the true grinders can decline multiple pings and still maintain a high AR.

·
Premium Member
19,592 Posts
im back into good graces now, the destination direction plus time is showing up... being in Durham brings your AR up as theres so many shorties lol.

·
Premium Member
9,032 Posts
It's hard to fight the lure of the algorithm, but taking mostly DF rides in the morning and evening on my way too and from work has pulled my acceptance rate into range, and, I passed 300 points a while ago from those 3point DF rides during rush hours..
I'm ashamed to have started this thread, because it means UBERs stupid mind games have won. Maybe I will cancel on a few rides in the snowstorm tomorrow for the hell of it, you know, to get that Acceptance back down to 60% or so to back off any temptations.

View attachment 387271
Only 238 trips????

BTW, nice rating.

·
Banned
7,360 Posts

View attachment 387271
Ignore this thread, it's from a Canadian.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts