Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going down July 2nd to July 5th. Are the cops in Wildwood cool with Uber n lyft or do you have to watch your back?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I did some uber last summer while I was camping on Cape May, all same crap as the shores around here, watch your back same as here, I'll be there to from July 2 to 6.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Just be smart ... Don't park in the middle of the street, no open alcohol in the car, and be prepared for the most loud rowdy customers you will have. Must be something in the water there

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Wildwood is a mix of bennies and shoobies with probably the most obnoxious of each ... Hence the spring break gone wild hotels in crest, the fights in the streets, and in loud crude obnoxious pax ... But if not over saturated it's quite lucrative

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
July 4th in Wildwood will be insane. Its always a busy day down there but now add in the Tim Mcgraw concert on the beach. Surge is guaranteed.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
July 4th in Wildwood will be insane. Its always a busy day down there but now add in the Tim Mcgraw concert on the beach. Surge is guaranteed.
Uber really needs to have a staging area for this, like they did with the Mumford show in Seaside last year, otherwise it's going to be a complete cluster.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts