Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF!? Ants are now going to carmax and buying BMW 530i station wagons to haul POO pax around.

Can this even be real? The operating costs on that car are only what, .67 per mile? :confused:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
there is a huge advantage for adjusting losses against other income of you know the way. The losses and deferred taxes produces more income than driving X, but you gotta know the way. My bet is, that is what this guy and some others are doing.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The most outside the box I ever saw was a ram 3500 dually with both toilet seat and tash. Not sure if it was a diesel or gas but either way you are looking at 12 -14 mpg. That's a 25c per mile running cost before anything else. That's some expensive dead miles.

·
Registered
866 Posts
there is a huge advantage for adjusting losses against other income of you know the way. The losses and deferred taxes produces more income than driving X, but you gotta know the way. My bet is, that is what this guy and some others are doing.
A BMW doesn't make you richer even if you use a tax advantage. Makes your butt more comfortable is the only real advantage.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The most outside the box I ever saw was a ram 3500 dually with both toilet seat and tash. Not sure if it was a diesel or gas but either way you are looking at 12 -14 mpg. That's a 25c per mile running cost before anything else. That's some expensive dead miles.
One for uberMonster

1 - 6 of 6 Posts