Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The question begs... firstly why won't UBER release its data to the government to verify its claims... Second, to the business community to confirm the validity of its claims?

Let's find out how many customers travel UberX?

Let's find out how much surge charging occurs?

Let's find out how many drivers work at any given time and what the REAL income is?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Why don't you ask them? Why ask us? What's your angle here? Obviously there is not a single driver on this forum who knows why uber don't release information that you want. The amount of posts you make making the same point (literally "I don't like uber") is astonishing. Surely you could spend this time more effectively?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why don't you ask them? Why ask us? What's your angle here? Obviously there is not a single driver on this forum who knows why uber don't release information that you want. The amount of posts you make making the same point (literally "I don't like uber") is astonishing. Surely you could spend this time more effectively?
Literally.. Could not agree more.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UBER claims that it has "created" thousands of jobs...

Claims it has hundreds of thousands of customers...

Claims it offers cheaper Taxi ride YET refuses to show the average rate per kilometre...

BUT where is the proof?

Seriously, without data analysed to confirm UBER's BOMBASTIC claims, how can politicians and regulators re-assess point to point public travel?

·
Banned
3,041 Posts
The question begs... firstly why won't UBER release its data to the government to verify its claims... Second, to the business community to confirm the validity of its claims?

Let's find out how many customers travel UberX?

Let's find out how much surge charging occurs?

Let's find out how many drivers work at any given time and what the REAL income is?
Have you been drinking, Uber submit actual truthful data :p, when that happens you will find out that Santa Claus is real and pigs can really fly.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...I think it's painfully obvious that comprehension is a problem with this UberX crowd... advertising kilometre rates is one thing charging another rate is an entirely different matter...

BUT I thought I made it clear that I was interested in UBER providing a fare/surge rate break down. Averaging the amount in a average per kilometre rate.

P.S. I see I have a new crop of knuckle head uberites to educate...

·
Registered
189 Posts
...I think it's painfully obvious that comprehension is a problem with this UberX crowd... advertising kilometre rates is one thing charging another rate is an entirely different matter...

BUT I thought I made it clear that I was interested in UBER providing a fare/surge rate break down. Averaging the amount in a average per kilometre rate.

P.S. I see I have a new crop of knuckle head uberites to educate...
Wow - normally your posts are just a bit strange, but now your insulting people on the forum. Not a good move mate if you want to achieve what you said you wanted to a few weeks ago.

So, Fishy, this thread aside, what you're saying here is you want Uber drivers to quit their jobs so you can make more money from yours by creating posts the are simply your opinion or facts you pull out of the air? And on top of that you're going to start slinging insults? Instead of working from the inside and getting taxi companies to lift there game to win customers back?

I sound like a broken record player, but again, it's not going to happen this way. I've said it before, but it's worth repeating: if your going to use these forums for your gain the best way to do it is to work with us, not against us.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The exact rate is readily available and was posted above. The surge rate is clearly displayed and riders are informed before going ahead with it. If you think this information is a closely guarded secret, it's pretty obvious that the comprehension issues are entirely on your end.

Will you be okay?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Fish Head, if you can find your way to Hendra office go ask there, it's pretty easy really. The standard answer will be [email protected]@k off, the same answer you will get asking for information not legally required to be disclosed by a company by a government.
How do you feel about disclosing all your business accounts? If you are unhappy with that, let's ask you ow many Taxis you own and what each earns on a daily basis, where it operates and for how many hours? Not happy about letting us know that? Then your expectation of Uber answering your questions is wholly unfounded based on your own reluctance to provide not dissimilar information.
I thought after I spanked your smelly a$$ last time you had finally gone.
Ready to be further embarrassed in another useless thread?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well the thing is Shock, the Queensland government, my insurance and the ATO have direct access to this information.

The above mentioned can verify it all...

Again, why doesn't UBER grant direct access to the above mentioned authorities and institutions too

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well the thing is Shock, the Queensland government, my insurance and the ATO have direct access to this information.

Again, why doesn't UBER grant direct access to the above mentioned authorities and institutions too

·
Registered
57 Posts

My question to you is.
Why are you here?
Why do you care?

Please release true and accurate details...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Fish head hates uber, he thinks he is a one man army and if he keep vomiting up the same rhetorical questions in this forum it will discourage other drivers. It's funny because for me it has the opposite effect. As I'm winding down from an uber session I often worry about logging into this forum and having to sift through his garbage, I find it mildly uncomfortable. Rather stay on the road and drop off another 3-4 pay than do that. To his credit, He does on the odd occasion raise a good point however this is far and few between.

·
Registered
189 Posts
. To his credit, He does on the odd occasion raise a good point however this is far and few between.
He does sometimes. But I kinda think he takes away from that by just being emotional and angry and posting illegitimate things. I've expressed this a few times before but if his ultimate goal is to lessen the appeal of Uber so he can make more money then he is going about it the entirely wrong way. I've said it before, he should be working with us, not against us.

Hell, by posting the kind of threads he does above this might even encourage more drivers: "Hey, this Fishy guy must be from the taxi industry. Man, he's posted a lot of hate against Uber here - Uber must really be giving them a run for their money. If he's so worried that means Uber is making money....maybe I should get in on that."

If he stuck with the argument that Uber is a harbinger of American style contractual work that will destroy the power of unions, take away holiday and sick pay, and allow people to get sacked at no notice, then a lot more people would pay attention. But for some reason he mostly refuses to to go down that path.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts