Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to list my reasons as to why I hate Uber (and to a certain extent Lyft)

Reasons why I hate Uber (1 and 4 don't necessarily apply to Lyft but the rest mostly do)

1) Travis Kalanick: This evil man deserves every bad thing that karma and the universe serves him no matter how unfortunate it is. I don't honestly care what happens to him and I hate to say that as a man who believes in God (God forgive me). People have fallen ill, gone bankrupt, lost their families, been raped, molested, assaulted, murdered all in his quest for wealth and monopoly control of transportation.

2) Customers: Uber customers are mostly extremely rude and they have been trained it's A-okay to treat others like crap because Travis Kalanick has given them this impression. Customers expect black glove service on a cheap ride. Are these folks really so stupid? I'm honestly surprised more Uber drivers haven't gone postal dealing with these maggots!

3) Low pay: Anyone with a brain knows that we are underpaid. Prices should be higher, period. There should be no or very minimal 'surge' pricing (ridiculous) and drivers should be paid accordingly. If there is surge pricing, it should never be more than 3x the cost PERIOD! 25%-30% cheaper than a yellow would be more than enough to still be profitable. This is why UBER is in the dumps (financially/morally). Why on earth would anyone think it's a good idea to underpay the public facing part of your workforce?

4) Tips: The lie that tips were included is as evil as it gets. Why the hell do you think tips are bad? For the amount of work most of us do, we DESERVE tips. If you think a driver does not deserve a tip. Don't ask drivers for; an aux cord/charger for your phone, extra stops, gum/mints, don't expect a driver to chit chat with you, don't expect help with your stupid bags, don't even expect a good morning or have a good day. Point A to point B, just like a bus or train. Even with this stupid notion that tips will be added. I have little faith in the scum riders to actually tip that much.

5) Rating system: This rating system is as punitive as it gets. I've seen riders with 1.2, 2.4, 4.0, 3.8 etc ratings. Why should such a rider be allowed on this dumb platform? There is no parity behind how things are done with this dumb company. Ratings should be tied to bonuses. I give most riders either a 5, 4 or a 1.

5 = Good person/not fake
4 = Not downstairs upon arrival but good otherwise
1 = everyone else!

6) Arbitrary rider complaints: If any maggot riding customer makes a false allegation, it is guilty until innocent. How the heck does that make any sense? I think it should be mandatory that ALL rides are recorded (audio + voice). I've been deactivated on both platforms (driver asked me for money etc). Pure lies! I think when we are deactivated, we should always apply for unemployment benefits. This is insane. What job in the USA 'stops paying you' based on a simple complaint? If I complained about an MTA bus worker (most are very rude) it would be laughed at.

7)Skimming money from drivers: Your job is to legit BOOK the ride. Not offer a flat price and underpay me. This should be illegal. If the customer pays $100, take your stupid 25, charge 9% sales tax, 2% BCF and call it a day!!! You absolutely have no right to do more than that.

8) Calling themselves 'rideshare': WTF does that even mean? Uber is a LIVERY CAB with an app. Just like first class except they copy the innovative tech YELLOW cabs have been using for almost 50 years. They should be banned from using that tagline. Uber = *********.

· Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love it when i get pax and they say they hate yellow because of meter....

i tell them: u do know that the apps is basically an invisible meter right?

Same concept per mile and per min, except woth yellow the minute rates only apply when car is traveling below 12 mph

Pax are so ignorant
Exactly, the pax are so damn stupid and phoney.

· Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wait so you downrate all pax who arent immediately ready and every one else gets a 1? Sounds like you have an arbitrary rating system.
Don't be silly. If I arrive, and you're not ready. How is that a five star passenger especially if they are not well behaved? If I took longer than the app says I'll arrive. They would more than likely give me a poor rating too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.