Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a bad experience. Got to a gate guarded community and called rider no answer waited 4 minutes called again got the code. Entered the community bad cell reception but to address. No one shows for 6 minutes. Cancelled a minute later. With reason rider no show. Driving out of neighborhood some one tries to flag me down it is the rider I tell her she need to rerequest a ride on the app. Can not pick up a flagger. She gets P.O.ed cause it is now surge and would not book it I say sorry and leave. Just ruined my day. Spend like 15 to 18 minutes trying to do the right thing.

Dead man run to LAX from Newport Beach app does not work in LA. Should be a extra dead man run fee.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Had a bad experience. Got to a gate guarded community and called rider no answer waited 4 minutes called again got the code. Entered the community bad cell reception but to address. No one shows for 6 minutes. Cancelled a minute later. With reason rider no show. Driving out of neighborhood some one tries to flag me down it is the rider I tell her she need to rerequest a ride on the app. Can not pick up a flagger. She gets P.O.ed cause it is now surge and would not book it I say sorry and leave. Just ruined my day. Spend like 15 to 18 minutes trying to do the right thing.

Dead man run to LAX from Newport Beach app does not work in LA. Should be a extra dead man run fee.
not with too many x drivers on the road..... no deadman fee....

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
App should work in L.A.... I can work in O.C.

Just log back in when you cross county lines.
POST # 2/LAuberX: OP...please excuse
the Off-Topic Intrusion
but Fellow Notable LAuberX.... wearing
a Golden Halo of Immoderation! Which
Mall did RENO 911 get hired by?

Bison Congratulates Notable
"Megalodon the Moderator"....
.... ¡Vaya con El Tiburon!

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Last couple days had pax come out seconds before 5 min expired. Many pax know the time limit and use it all up. Funny thing is the rides were each $4. I took a reaming on these rides. Not cool!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Last couple days had pax come out seconds before 5 min expired. Many pax know the time limit and use it all up. Funny thing is the rides were each $4. I took a reaming on these rides. Not cool!
Seems like a 3 star rating for your PAX. Over 3 minutes of waiting and $4-$6 ride. 1 star deduct for each step.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
looks like no more cancelation fee I cancelled a trip and don't see the cancelation fee

·
Registered
219 Posts
I also didn't get a cancellation fee for last no show. Emailed Uber and they fixed it right away. Must be an app bug.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts